Tips to get Mood Ring on the Billboard Hot 100!

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

I believe most of her fans listened to this song back in 2016 so this was nothing new to all of us  :orangu:

It's understandable that support this time would be pretty basic :whitney:

Yes, I know essentially if it's not a single and not promotted at all, it's expected to flop (not that hardly however lol). :outwithit:

I was joking by the way, Ik that many will stop to listen it cuz it's too much but well, I hope her team will start to promote it or even with a music video (when it's the best time to do ofc).

10 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Yes, I know essentially if it's not a single and not promotted at all, it's expected to flop (not that hardly however lol). :outwithit:

I was joking by the way, Ik that many will stop to listen it cuz it's too much but well, I hope her team will start to promote it or even with a music video (when it's the best time to do ofc).

if the song charts on HOT100 believe me it's not a flop at all! Many artists have released lead singles in recent years and have not even charted on HOT100 :whatitellu:

Early predictions are indicating for "God ring" to debut within Top50 of Hot100 but to make it really happen, we need to keep streaming and requesting on radio! I'll be happy as long as this 4-year-old & non-single track cracks any position of Billboard chart :lemmetellu:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

if the song charts on HOT100 believe me it's not a flop at all! Many artists have released lead singles in recent years and have not even charted on HOT100 :whatitellu:

Early predictions are indicating for "God ring" to debut within Top50 of Hot100 but to make it really happen, we need to keep streaming and requesting on radio! I'll be happy as long as this 4-year-old & non-single track cracks any position of Billboard chart :lemmetellu:

Exactly, I just hope it gets into the top billboard. :comingthru:

Someone on GGD has predicted that Mood Ring will likely debut at #49 on next week's BB Hot 100 chart, give or take. Their predictions for this week's chart were pretty accurate, so I'm going to assume that a Top 50 spot is probably secured for Mood Ring, which would be really good when you think about it.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, joe sp said:

what else do you want guys? the song is from 2016, it's not a single, it's not been promoted

keep it real :parisok:

That's what we actually said before. :brityes:

13 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Someone on GGD has predicted that Mood Ring will likely debut at #49 on next week's BB Hot 100 chart, give or take. Their predictions for this week's chart were pretty accurate, so I'm going to assume that a Top 50 spot is probably secured for Mood Ring, which would be really good when you think about it.

Exactly, I think it will charts for around 2 weeks but it will be too difficult to stay more, but if it enters to the top charts, it could more and more popular because radios will broadcast it more and more, and being even more popular. To let it be more popular, TikTok is the only option if Britney don't perform a music video of it.

Its predicted to chart on Hot100? Didnt see that coming :fruit:

Wish RCA showed suport so the fan base would still be on fire and willing to help. They still can make some radio deals and put the song in some popular playlists here and there just to test waters. They did that with Sia's Cheap Thrills, nobody gave a single dime (it debuted at #86) for that song and they managed to turne into a 6 months sleeper hit to only then make a music video for it. Thats proof that if RCA wants, anything is possible. But its a hell of a stretch thinking they would do that for Britney :britstare11:

8 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Its predicted to chart on Hot100? Didnt see that coming :fruit:

Wish RCA showed suport so the fan base would still be on fire and willing to help. They still can make some radio deals and put the song in some popular playlists here and there just to test waters. They did that with Sia's Cheap Thrills, nobody gave a single dime for that song and they managed to turne into a 6 months sleeper hit to only then make a music video for it. Thats proof that if RCA wants, anything is possible. But its a hell of a stretch thinking they would do that for Britney :britstare11:

Sometimes, I wonder if JIVE was better... :umwtf: