Tips to get Mood Ring on the Billboard Hot 100!

4 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

When we will know if it charted on the Hot100?

Probally a week after it was released so this week normally, but IF we bring it to the Top 120 at least, which seems to be difficult as many stopped supporting, but I think we can do it. :pumped:

Just now, One More Time said:

#8 #freefalling :howdareyou: in a matter of an hour the song is down two places and now is dark red sitting at #8 on the iTunes Charts 

:crying2::crying2::crying2:

I wonder why people stopped to help to support Mood Ring... Well after all, it's not a single and don't have a music video so it's normal.

1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

Why I've put the original MM video as worst video of her, it's not because it's unfinished, unedited, and even the colors and visuals were great for an almost raw shots. But what I complain, is the content, the choreography, the outfits. I mean, I don't imagine this type of music video being broadcasted on MTV or music TV channels due to the contents, it's too inappropriate. That goes for the official version too, maybe less vulgar but still, it's an awful music video, that's why I prefer the old ones, but I respect people's opinion about the original MM.

I know, I miss the Crazy, Overprotected, Circus types of videos

• Love 1
On 6/1/2020 at 10:49 AM, IForgotYouExisted said:

Guys,

For Spotify:

- Low or muted sound DOES COUNT. It still gets counted as a stream.

- Repeat DOES COUNT.

- listening 30 seconds is the bare minimum to let it count as 1 stream.

These answers are available on a quick search on the internet and have been proven to be true. Some websites offers you to view statastics (most streamed song by you, most streamed artist) and it shows EVERY stream with date and hour. I have tested this lyself with Mood Ring on repeat all night with muted sound and it DID COUNT IT.

Also

- Premium streams require less streams for 1 physical sale, so it's best to subscribe for premium as it can take up to 6 times more as a free user to get 1 physical sale.

Premium also doesn't have ads resulting in more time to stream.

I knew I had seen this somewhere! I have Spotify Premium and I had it on repeat. Someone on here said it didn’t count unless it was in a playlist but I’m like I’ve been using this method forever

• Like 1
8 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I knew I had seen this somewhere! I have Spotify Premium and I had it on repeat. Someone on here said it didn’t count unless it was in a playlist but I’m like I’ve been using this method forever

It even counts for your "rewind" at the end of the year. I don't understand why people would seem to think the "repeat" button would not count while Spotify counts it in their official rewind stats... Mood Ring is already my top listened song of the entire year lmao and surpassed Taylor's "The Man" which I had on repeat as well haha

On 6/1/2020 at 4:53 PM, sparrowhawk said:

Out of curiosity, why did they laugh? Is she singing the language poorly? 

Yes, she clearly did not work on it with a French native speaker.

On 6/1/2020 at 4:59 PM, Kevney said:

How bad can it be?

Pretty sure she only says about 3 things.

The whole song is in French. I guess you are thinking about Man on the Moon, where she only says a few words (there her accent is even worse, it's hard to understand what she wanted to say).

:tbh:

On 6/1/2020 at 7:49 PM, One More Time said:

:orly:

You're avatar is amazing. :letitburn:

ezgif-3-4f7600beb67c.thumb.gif.85ceeb62e