Tips to get Mood Ring on the Billboard Hot 100!

1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

Hey! :hiii:

I just want to share the tips from Speed S on YouTube to get Mood Rings on the Billboard Hot 100! I think we are able to bring it to the Billboard top 20 with the help of those tips at least.

IMG-20200531-234448.jpg

To be honnest, I didn't know some things like it will not count the loop replay for example. Anyway, let's make Britney happy by making Mood Ring on the Top of Billboard!!

Original source of the tips/full image: https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugxrfh6vIeJZlPREvHJ4AaABCQ

This is great, thanks!

However, I read somehwere that doing a whole playlist of one song will not count towards the streams as Spotify takes it as a glitch or something :yaknow: maybe it's safer to create a playlist with one other (Britney) song? 

• Love 1
Just now, BlackoutInTheCircus said:

Even if she reached the top 40 would be great considering the song received absolutely no promo other than a post and  a few stories acknowledging it went #1 on iTunes :duadance:

Exactly!! :clap: But even, it didn't surprised me that Mood Ring was over than Rain On Me. :tiffdrink:

• Love 2

We only have itunes basically, and this means nothing nowadays. I want It to crack the hot 100, but I don't believe It will.

I understand we're all old and our generation had the itunes as the main thing for success, but everything changed a lot.

Hopefully the fanbase learned the lesson for future singles... streaming all the way.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

We only have itunes basically, and this means nothing nowadays. I want It to crack the hot 100, but I don't believe It will.

I understand we're all old and our generation had the itunes as the main thing for success, but everything changed a lot.

Hopefully the fanbase learned the lesson for future singles... streaming all the way.

We have 5 days of streaming so let’s go :snort:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Actual sales count more than streams when they calculate chart positions just an FYI....like 1,000 streams equal one sale , but yes streams are important. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Actual sales count more than streams when they calculate chart positions just an FYI....like 1,000 streams equal one sale , but yes streams are important. 

I'm pretty sure that's not how It works for hot 100, but If It helps Britney that's fine. Several songs do well on itunes and barely charts, that's why viral songs from Tik Tok dominates the hot 100.

Rain on me won't be 1 because of Sales, it's the Youtube + Spotify + Apple effect.