Jump to content

Tips to get Mood Ring on the Billboard Hot 100!


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, MSTAR said:

The worst?? :disbelief:

To be honnest, I have seen worse than Radar from Britney. But still, I think the Radar of Blackout wasn't "that" chance.

LOL. THe videos of Blackout era weren't the best ones, Gimme More is beautiful but too simple, Break The Ice wasn't something like we were expecting and Radar has no dance at all, and it is one of her best dance songs to date, deserved a better video. Piece of Me was a good video though.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

LOL. THe videos of Blackout era weren't the best ones, Gimme More is beautiful but too simple, Break The Ice wasn't something like we were expecting and Radar has no dance at all, and it is one of her best dance songs to date, deserved a better video. Piece of Me was a good video though.

For me, Radar is too far from the worst music video of her. Yes, they had to put a dance part for the video but I hardly imagine a good choreography for Radar, that's why it didn't had a dance part because the song is difficult to get a choreography. And it's not that Britney had two chances for Radar, but it's to people to give a chance to Radar. I'm pretty sure we can do a day the #JusticeForRadar and will charts easily on iTunes.

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I mean, we totally get the message, it's just weird the way it's said. 

For example, there is this song by Playa Limbo, "Piérdeme el Respeto" which is basically the same idea, but she's asking for the opposite: instead of asking "don't be polite" she says "be disrespectful to me" and at least in Mexico that sounds more natural. But I mean, for not being native speakers they did a great job I think.

 

I just think that if she ever went to record a full song in Spanish or any other language, she should work with a songwriter and a producer that are already recognized in such language, that really give her a song that, if it's in Spanish, any other Spanish speaker artist could sing it too and sound natural. 

Probably you know Laura Pausini, she's Italian but she's much more known by the Spanish versions of her songs. And they do sound weird most of the times, even the title of her songs are usually kind of funny, but somehow she's managed to make that her style and it works for her. Christina Aguilera's Spanish album, I think was very well done, and even though her accent was still recognizable in some parts, the songs that were translated from English were very well adapted and the new songs she got were very well done too, some of them being covers though. 

Actually, Christina did such a great job, and even had this Latin sounding name, that we were surprised when she came to Mexico and we found out she didn't actually speak Spanish. So I think Britney could work on the pronunciation too, even if it's just for the songs, but she needs to work with native speakers that help her with that, to get the right pronunciation, the right tone, because even that changes between languages too. 

That's right. Beyoncé in B'Day album did a great job in some of her songs and I believe that made her grow in Latin America because of it. Irreemplazable was really great, so was Bello Embustero ft. Shakira. There's a nortena version of Irrepleaceable that's is so good. Remembered some versions of Thalia songs. It's impossible to tell that a mexican person didn't produce that. I believe...

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

For me, Radar is too far from the worst music video of her. Yes, they had to put a dance part for the video but I hardly imagine a good choreography for Radar, that's why it didn't had a dance part because the song is difficult to get a choreography. And it's not that Britney had two chances for Radar, but it's to people to give a chance to Radar. I'm pretty sure we can do a day the #JusticeForRadar and will charts easily on iTunes.

I was a #JusticeForRadar person too, a long time ago. In my opinion Inside Out deserved justice more than Radar. For the record, I liked the choreography she used on Circus Tour. The video of Radar is about cheating a rich guy, that's so lame. The whole thing with the horses made everything more strange. Of course she was obligated to shoot that video. Tell me which are the worst videos from her carreer in your opinion. (I think Jordan will kick me because I don't talk about the subject of the thread, haha.)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I was a #JusticeForRadar person too, a long time ago. In my opinion Inside Out deserved justice more than Radar. For the record, I liked the choreography she used on Circus Tour. The video of Radar is about cheating a rich guy, that's so lame. The whole thing with the horses made everything more strange. Of course she was obligated to shoot that video. Tell me which are the worst videos from her carreer in your opinion. (I think Jordan will kick me because I don't talk about the subject of the thread, haha.)

I have unpopular opinions so I may start the third World War here, but nvm. :ipass:

Make Me (Original Version) is the worst music video of her, yes the worst, too vulgar and inappropriate with no sense. I don't like too much the whole idea of Slumber Party, I don't mean the visuals and the choreography of the first part of the mv, because they are amazing, but I don't like at all the concept of this mv, but still not worse than Make Me. Oh and the official Make Me is worse as the original, awful. I'm A Slave 4 U and Criminal are also bad for me, the choreography of I'm A Slave 4 U is just perfect but the concept of the video is too much and even vulgar on some scenes, just like Criminal where some scenes are just useless and are inappropriate, however the story is great. Again, I know they are unpopular opinions but tastes can't be discussed.

And the Radar music video don't mean that Britney cheats a rich guy and it finishes. No. It's how the guy like himself first, take Britney like as an object of success, and want to win and own everything, own Britney, the trophy, and his workers, where Britney falls in love with one of his worker and never liked the rich guy anyway.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, MSTAR said:

I have unpopular opinions so I may start the third World War here, but nvm. :ipass:

Make Me (Original Version) is the worst music video of her, yes the worst, too vulgar and inappropriate with no sense. I don't like too much the whole idea of Slumber Party, I don't mean the visuals and the choreography of the first part of the mv, because they are amazing, but I don't like at all the concept of this mv, but still not worse than Make Me. I'm A Slave 4 U and Criminal are also bad for me, the choreography of I'm A Slave 4 U is just perfect but the concept of the video is too much and even vulgar on some scenes, just like Criminal where some scenes are just useless and are inappropriate, however the story is great. Again, I know they are unpopular opinions but tastes can't be discussed.

And the Radar music video don't mean that Britney cheats a rich guy and it finishes. No. It's how the guy like himself first, take Britney like as an object of success, and want to win and own everything, own Britney, the trophy, and his workers, where Britney falls in love with one of his worker and never liked the rich guy anyway.

I refuse to acknowledge the official version or the leaked one. I like the fan demanded version that exclude G-Eazy. I understand people who think her work is vulgar because she definitely represents all what the vulgar stereotype means. I really don't care about it because I knew her at the In The Zone Era, when she was rubbing her back on a strange guy inside a toilet of an airplane, kissed Madonna and all that stuff. In the beginning I confess I had to watch to her DVD's while my parents weren't at home and had to explain what I was seeing lots of time to the owners of the cyber cafes I used to go. All of them used to ask me if I was watching ****. After a little time, things changed and that got normal, so I didn't have to feel ashamed anymore. Slumber party is a good video, I didn't like the concept they used, because it's a nod to a Tom Cruise very controversial movie. She could skip that intro to make it better or use other song to introduce the video like Bombastic Love introduces Overprotected. Criminal isn't her best video and I hate the fact it was released as a single while Inside Out wasn't. Radar video could be more urban and funny. I like funny videos like Womanizer and I Wanna Go. If you seek Amy has the most profound message of all, criticisms and image of perfection may hide lots of our flaws. It's a slap on the society's face haha. Don't ever feel ashamed to tell your opinion I dislike at least half of what she released officially, Ooh La La, Perfume, Make Me are the worst, Radar could be better. Watch this version of Make Me, it's sensational, you will like it:

 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

I refuse to acknowledge the official version or the leaked one. I like the fan demanded version that exclude G-Eazy. I understand people who think her work is vulgar because she definitely represents all what the vulgar stereotype means. I really don't care about it because I knew her at the In The Zone Era, when she was rubbing her back on a strange guy inside a toilet of an airplane, kissed Madonna and all that stuff. In the beginning I confess I had to watch to her DVD's while my parents weren't at home and had to explain what I was seeing lots of time to the owners of the cyber cafes I used to go. All of them used to ask me if I was watching ****. After a little time, things changed and that got normal, so I didn't have to feel ashamed anymore. Slumber party is a good video, I didn't like the concept they used, because it's a nod to a Tom Cruise very controversial movie. She could skip that intro to make it better or use other song to introduce the video like Bombastic Love introduces Overprotected. Criminal isn't her best video and I hate the fact it was released as a single while Inside Out wasn't. Radar video could be more urban and funny. I like funny videos like Womanizer and I Wanna Go. If you seek Amy has the most profound message of all, criticisms and image of perfection may hide lots of our flaws. It's a slap on the society's face haha. Don't ever feel ashamed to tell your opinion I dislike at least half of what she released officially, Ooh La La, Perfume, Make Me are the worst, Radar could be better. Watch this version of Make Me, it's sensational, you will like it:

 

The problem is that I know Britney from the BOMT era, I've never accepted those scandals and continued like it never happened lol (ik I'm crazy). I never liked her vulgar music videos, I always watch the censored ones lol, but Make Me is too much, I've watched the Fan Demanded version but still, all those scenes are just...awful. I prefer the old mv, like OIDIA, Sometimes, BOMT, Crazy, these were almost perfect. 

Link to comment
  • Deactivated
17 hours ago, MSTAR said:

I have unpopular opinions so I may start the third World War here, but nvm. :ipass:

Make Me (Original Version) is the worst music video of her, yes the worst, too vulgar and inappropriate with no sense. I don't like too much the whole idea of Slumber Party, I don't mean the visuals and the choreography of the first part of the mv, because they are amazing, but I don't like at all the concept of this mv, but still not worse than Make Me. Oh and the official Make Me is worse as the original, awful. I'm A Slave 4 U and Criminal are also bad for me, the choreography of I'm A Slave 4 U is just perfect but the concept of the video is too much and even vulgar on some scenes, just like Criminal where some scenes are just useless and are inappropriate, however the story is great. Again, I know they are unpopular opinions but tastes can't be discussed.

And the Radar music video don't mean that Britney cheats a rich guy and it finishes. No. It's how the guy like himself first, take Britney like as an object of success, and want to win and own everything, own Britney, the trophy, and his workers, where Britney falls in love with one of his worker and never liked the rich guy anyway.

why dont you love me GIF

 

though you're not necessarily wrong

anigif_sub-buzz-5234-1566512680-1.gif?do

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

why dont you love me GIF

 

though you're not necessarily wrong

anigif_sub-buzz-5234-1566512680-1.gif?do

I've said I have unpopular opinions lol, essentially on provocative and vulgar music videos. Idk but I prefer the Overprotected/BOMT/OIDIA mv styles, that's why when I hear "Britney Spears", the first images I get is BOMT/OIDIA/Overprotected eras, when I see Make Me or Slumber Party, idk why but I don't feel watching Britney Spears that I knew, it's strange but it's mainly because I prefer her old style than newer ones. And mainly because I don't like provocative/vulgar music videos. :brityes:

Link to comment
  • Deactivated
1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

I've said I have unpopular opinions lol, essentially on provocative and vulgar music videos. Idk but I prefer the Overprotected/BOMT/OIDIA mv styles, that's why when I hear "Britney Spears", the first images I get is BOMT/OIDIA/Overprotected eras, when I see Make Me or Slumber Party, idk why but I don't feel watching Britney Spears that I knew, it's strange but it's mainly because I prefer her old style than newer ones. And mainly because I don't like provocative/vulgar music videos. :brityes:

I agree 100%, I just cringe in my heart about the original MM being one of her worst. But you're right :( , I just liked the colors and the definition of it.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Just now, Dark.Knight said:

I agree 100%, I just cringe in my heart about the original MM being one of her worst. But you're right :( , I just liked the colors and the definition of it.

Why I've put the original MM video as worst video of her, it's not because it's unfinished, unedited, and even the colors and visuals were great for an almost raw shots. But what I complain, is the content, the choreography, the outfits. I mean, I don't imagine this type of music video being broadcasted on MTV or music TV channels due to the contents, it's too inappropriate. That goes for the official version too, maybe less vulgar but still, it's an awful music video, that's why I prefer the old ones, but I respect people's opinion about the original MM.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block