Jump to content

Tips to get Mood Ring on the Billboard Hot 100!


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Hey! :hiii:

I just want to share the tips from Speed S on YouTube to get Mood Rings on the Billboard Hot 100! I think we are able to bring it to the Billboard top 20 with the help of those tips at least.Balk3FYCQAIExhB.jpg-large.jpeg.d208d74d95fad1f1be71c0acb4c6bb92.jpeg

IMG-20200531-234448.jpg

To be honnest, I didn't know some things like it will not count the loop replay for example. Anyway, let's make Britney happy by making Mood Ring on the Top of Billboard!!

 

Original source of the tips/full image: https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugxrfh6vIeJZlPREvHJ4AaABCQ

 

What does the volume has to do with streaming?

Link to comment
3 hours ago, zone said:

What does the volume has to do with streaming?

Cuz it's cheating, if you mute, it will not count at all, it's obvious to prevent bots and stuffs like that. On YouTube, you have to put 70% of volume but I think it's the volume player and not the volume of your computer.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I'm pretty sure that's not how It works for hot 100, but If It helps Britney that's fine. Several songs do well on itunes and barely charts, that's why viral songs from Tik Tok dominates the hot 100.

Rain on me won't be 1 because of Sales, it's the Youtube + Spotify + Apple effect.

It is how it works, pure sales count more than streams that’s why Stuck With U debuted at number one even though what’s his name was killing streaming! Streams are still very important it’s how songs that don’t sell well still chart/are successful. iTunes is not the only place music can sell so it’s not always the best indication of how well a song is selling over all or compared to other songs which is why you might think streams count more than actual sales. 

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
9 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Not that we got many, but out of the teasers she gave us, I was most excited to see her perform Coupure during Domination when I went to Vegas last May. That show obviously didn’t happen. I nearly died when I saw that rehearsal video though. The mask made me giggle. You know damn well that was NappyTabs’ “creative” idea because Britney doesn’t know her own French lyrics :eheeek:

I was just trying to create a new conspiracy theory about that, lol. I believe she knows a bit of French, I remember she was seen holding French Grammar books a couple of times and she uses to post videos walking at home with french spoken songs in the background oftenly. I used to know the lyrics of all of her songs until Blackout, but there are too many songs with very complex lyrics like Trip To Your Heart and others, it's really hard to remember everything. But Coupure Électrique structure is very simple and slow, I guess she can handle it. That makes me start to think that the conspiracy theory can possibly be true. Or maybe it's what people just say about her that she's a woman ahead of her times.

britney spears oops GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, PablitoXS said:

I was just trying to create a new conspiracy theory about that, lol. I believe she knows a bit of French, I remember she was seen holding French Grammar books a couple of times and she uses to post videos walking at home with french spoken songs in the background oftenly. I used to know the lyrics of all of her songs until Blackout, but there are too many songs with very complex lyrics like Trip To Your Heart and others, it's really hard to remember everything. But Coupure Électrique structure is very simple and slow, I guess she can handle it. That makes me start to think that the conspiracy theory can possibly be true. Or maybe it's what people just say about her that she's a woman ahead of her times.

britney spears oops GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Many (but not all hopefully) French people and medias laughed at Coupure Électrique, maybe Britney don't have the French accent but still she made a lot of efforts to speak French and the song is catchy, fresh and original. Her French Accent is unique, amazing and one of the best accent I ever heard.

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Many (but not all hopefully) French people and medias laughed at Coupure Électrique, maybe Britney don't have the French accent but still she made a lot of efforts to speak French and the song is catchy, fresh and original. Her French Accent is unique, amazing and one of the best accent I ever heard.

 

Out of curiosity, why did they laugh? Is she singing the language poorly? 

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

Out of curiosity, why did they laugh? Is she singing the language poorly? 

They laugh because she sings in French not badly, but as she is not used to talk French, the accent is a little difficult, for many French people they don't understand what she says, it's mainly because her accent is different and her native language is english so everyone have to understand that and that's normal! I can't understand how the journalist on the TV news said that her song in French is a little failed. I mean, even her don't know how to speak English properly and no one laughed at her, why would she talk like that? I don't say that because I defend Britney, but mainly because everyone have to respect each other, and I find Britney's accent beautiful in all cases.

Link to comment
  • Super Mods

Has it been proven from a reliable source about the repeats? Cause if that’s true then I just wasted an entire day on streams that won’t count :kidcries:I read that the other day so started listening to playlists with a short song in between each stream just to err on the side of caution. I’m interested in seeing the source though 

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
55 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Has it been proven from a reliable source about the repeats? Cause if that’s true then I just wasted an entire day on streams that won’t count :kidcries:I read that the other day so started listening to playlists with a short song in between each stream just to err on the side of caution. I’m interested in seeing the source though 

I will search some sources about but I think it's true because looping a song won't re-load the song as the song was already loaded, cuz each song loaded = +1 view/stream, so the safer way and the best to do is to create a playlist of 3 songs, for me, the choice was fast: Mood Ring, Radar, If I'm Dancing. I change sometimes If I'm Dancing with Coupure Électrique or Gimme More to not get bored. :brityes:

But again... PEOPLE, PUT RADAR ON THE PLAYLIST PLEASE

tumblr_pf49idy2q21svi3flo1_400.gifv

  • Love 1
Link to comment
16 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Actual sales count more than streams when they calculate chart positions just an FYI....like 1,000 streams equal one sale , but yes streams are important. 

Spotify Premium requires 100 streams for 1 sale and free users require simewhat between 500 - 600 streams.

Also, muting or low sound does not matter, they still get count for Spotify as long as you listen to it for at least 30 seconds.

Link to comment

Guys,

For Spotify:

- Low or muted sound DOES COUNT. It still gets counted as a stream.

- Repeat DOES COUNT.

- listening 30 seconds is the bare minimum to let it count as 1 stream.

These answers are available on a quick search on the internet and have been proven to be true. Some websites offers you to view statastics (most streamed song by you, most streamed artist) and it shows EVERY stream with date and hour. I have tested this lyself with Mood Ring on repeat all night with muted sound and it DID COUNT IT.

Also

- Premium streams require less streams for 1 physical sale, so it's best to subscribe for premium as it can take up to 6 times more as a free user to get 1 physical sale.

Premium also doesn't have ads resulting in more time to stream.

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, MSTAR said:

I will search some sources about but I think it's true because looping a song won't re-load the song as the song was already loaded, cuz each song loaded = +1 view/stream, so the safer way and the best to do is to create a playlist of 3 songs, for me, the choice was fast: Mood Ring, Radar, If I'm Dancing. I change sometimes If I'm Dancing with Coupure Électrique or Gimme More to not get bored. :brityes:

But again... PEOPLE, PUT RADAR ON THE PLAYLIST PLEASE

tumblr_pf49idy2q21svi3flo1_400.gifv

Radar already have two chances, was the first bonus track to be released as a single due to contract clauses. Britney made the worst video of her carreer with it, though we have good performances at Circus Tour. I love radar, but there are other tracks that deserve justice more than it. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Guys,

For Spotify:

- Low or muted sound DOES COUNT. It still gets counted as a stream.

- Repeat DOES COUNT.

- listening 30 seconds is the bare minimum to let it count as 1 stream.

These answers are available on a quick search on the internet and have been proven to be true. Some websites offers you to view statastics (most streamed song by you, most streamed artist) and it shows EVERY stream with date and hour. I have tested this lyself with Mood Ring on repeat all night with muted sound and it DID COUNT IT.

Also

- Premium streams require less streams for 1 physical sale, so it's best to subscribe for premium as it can take up to 6 times more as a free user to get 1 physical sale.

Premium also doesn't have ads resulting in more time to stream.

Good to know those information, thank you for those information! :comingthru:

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block