Tips to get Mood Ring on the Billboard Hot 100!

3 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Yes! Actually, we have to put another song of Britney on the playlist to count. I suggest to everyone to add Radar with Mood Ring. :awkblink: #JusticeForRadar too lol

tumblr_o1mi5cRsiG1svi3flo1_400.gif

3 hours ago, pieceofbritUK said:

This is great, thanks!

However, I read somehwere that doing a whole playlist of one song will not count towards the streams as Spotify takes it as a glitch or something :yaknow: maybe it's safer to create a playlist with one other (Britney) song? 

Wait! Is it the same on Apple Music?!?! :waitwhat: Cuz I’ve been listening to my playlist on Apple Music which is basically a bunch of Mood Ring’s 

:watrusayin:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Hey! :hiii:

I just want to share the tips from Speed S on YouTube to get Mood Rings on the Billboard Hot 100! I think we are able to bring it to the Billboard top 20 with the help of those tips at least.Balk3FYCQAIExhB.jpg-large.jpeg.d208d74d95fad1f1be71c0acb4c6bb92.jpeg

IMG-20200531-234448.jpg

To be honnest, I didn't know some things like it will not count the loop replay for example. Anyway, let's make Britney happy by making Mood Ring on the Top of Billboard!!

Original source of the tips/full image: https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugxrfh6vIeJZlPREvHJ4AaABCQ

featured!

:lizzie:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, One More Time said:

Justice for coupure electrique :orangu: 

It's one of the best songs, I wish she sings a bit on other languages like Spanish and Portuguese in the next album, the global fan base wouldn't survive. My French classes are on the way already. haha

• Like 1

Honestly I just want her to debut so she can have charted a hot 100 entry in four consecutive decades becoming one of only five acts to do so. She’d be the fourth female after Madonna, Janet and Whitney and the fifth overall with MJ having five consecutive decades. It would also make her the youngest act to ever achieve this so please guys lets put Britney amongst elite company!!!!!!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I love finding other people that stan Coupure Èlectrique :gaspney:

I would do anything to watch the full rehearsal of Coupure Électrique for Britney's Domination residence. Funny thing is the fact that  she was using a mask while was dancing to it. Was She predicting anything? See it, starts at 0:42.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

I would do anything to watch the full rehearsal of Coupure Électrique for Britney's Domination residence. Funny thing is the fact that  she was using a mask while was dancing to it. Was She predicting anything? See it, starts at 0:42.

Not that we got many, but out of the teasers she gave us, I was most excited to see her perform Coupure during Domination when I went to Vegas last May. That show obviously didn’t happen. I nearly died when I saw that rehearsal video though. The mask made me giggle. You know damn well that was NappyTabs’ “creative” idea because Britney doesn’t know her own French lyrics :eheeek:

• Like 1