Share your good news here :)

1 minute ago, reecejwilson said:

Well I've been super nervous. I actually didn't meet any entry requirements to the course because I come from a completely different background, but the interviewer seemed to like my portfolio and he was asking me about my work. Because it's a different field, and I was given entry 3 years into the course, I'm quite nervous. He just told me to familiarise myself with some of the Adobe programs. So that's what I'm gonna do to kill time :idkney:

Omg yes I get your pain with nervousness. I’m in my first year, and I had to use Adobe programmes before the whole quarantine thing. Girl I was stressed. The lecturers don’t help at all. So YOU ARE LUCKY you have time to familiarise with it x 

I hardly listened in lecture lol but I know it’s not hard to pick up *** don’t be nervous b :bwink:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Omg yes I get your pain with nervousness. I’m in my first year, and I had to use Adobe programmes before the whole quarantine thing. Girl I was stressed. The lecturers don’t help at all. So YOU ARE LUCKY you have time to familiarise with it x 

I hardly listened in lecture lol but I know it’s not hard to pick up *** don’t be nervous b :bwink:

Well I've used Adobe but obviously it's been a different way of teaching. Like I am fine with photoshop, illustrator but not after effects :idkney: or creative coding :mcorangu: imma be busy!

My name :lessons: isn't alice :lessons: but I keep looki-looki-looking for wonderland :lessons:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Adore You is that ***** 

LOVE Adore You!!  
Harry Styles Pop GIF by Sony

6 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Okay so HS1:
Meet Me In The Hallway
Ever Since New York
From The Dining Table

Fine Line:
Cherry
She
Sunflower, Vol 6

You?

So, from “Harry Styles”:
Sign of the Times definitely caught my attention.  The whole album kept it, but I’d probably say these are my standouts.    
Two Ghosts

Sweet Creature

From the Dining Table

From “Fine Line”:

Lights Up didn’t immediately grab my attention.  However, I think the visual helped.  It was definitely a grower for me.  Out of the rest of the album I’d have to go with...

Adore You

Cherry

Falling

Canyon Moon

You know what?  I was just putting three because you did, but I just realized I was about to list almost half of the album.  I hope that he doesn’t go unrecognized for this album.  harry styles thank you GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Hmm good news in my life...:ponderney:

I’ve been taking selfies that look surprisingly good recently  :pieceofwhat:

And I’ve finally managed to start doing my final assignments after being so unmotivated for a while :donewithit: 

Aaand I finally joined the Exhell community after lurking for a long time thanks to Jordan’s new message for the guests :qtbrit: 

• Love 5
  • Super Mods

The company I work for digitalizes tax collection for governments and im their PR and biz dev. On Friday I managed to land a deal with the government of New Zealand and their ministry of Finance and my boss is super proud of me, I'm expecting a raise and I should be meeting the NZ prime minister in person soon:bieber:

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

LOVE Adore You!!  
Harry Styles Pop GIF by Sony

So, from “Harry Styles”:
Sign of the Times definitely caught my attention.  The whole album kept it, but I’d probably say these are my standouts.    
Two Ghosts

Sweet Creature

From the Dining Table

From “Fine Line”:

Lights Up didn’t immediately grab my attention.  However, I think the visual helped.  It was definitely a grower for me.  Out of the rest of the album I’d have to go with...

Adore You

Cherry

Falling

Canyon Moon

You know what?  I was just putting three because you did, but I just realized I was about to list almost half of the album.  I hope that he doesn’t go unrecognized for this album.  harry styles thank you GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

yall forgetting Sunflower and SHE and thats a SIN. harry potter GIF

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

That’s huuuge news! Congratulations to you and your bf :clap:

Thank you :kiss:

1 hour ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Isolation really did give me some time around the house so I got stuck into all the things I couldn’t do during the summer bushfires. 
Went from no landscaping at all to having all of it done in 6 weeks with new fences. I’ve been bored :jl:

Also, I scored a new contract for work that will boost my annual turnover by 10-15%. So I’m getting a few wins tbh :indulge:

Do You Wanna Come Over? ... and do mine? :embarrassed: That’s awesome though, congrats! 

• Haha 4
44 minutes ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

I have sucessfully reduce my meat consumption by more than half in the last month, makes me feels better than ever

While getting the chance to cook a lot more during lockdown, I have been discovering so many good vegetarian recipe.

happy britney spears GIF

All I eat is meat and chicken. I love it. It’s so healthy and fills you up quick lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block