Share your good news here :)

It can be anything. Maybe you got a promotion, adopted a dog, or just bought your favorite ice cream. Or it could be something related to your country or region - like a new environmental issue being tackled. What’s some good news that’s happening in your life that you’d like to share?

:sendinglove:

529E4CD9-E164-4AE7-ABC0-BEA07074909C.jpeg

• Love 8

I know, I said that already somewhere on a thread but want to everyone know that amazing news. Neyde announced that a music video for Mood Ring is coming, and hopefully, the fire of Britney's GYM room was just a scene for the music video so that's why firefighters didn't knew about this (fake) incident.

That's good news, no? Anyway, I'm happy for this amazing news and excited too for the new music video!

Spoiler

7fed61b0f704809976efd44daca7d7eb.gif

It's Neyde B***h! She rolled you again!

Ok, she's stopping rolling people here too cuz it's too much now lol

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Gurl I had this Grindr date in the car the other day, let me say. I don’t think I ever sweated that much in my life. Too much info? Sorry I have to tell someone lol :uknowit:

he was hairy af, brunette, and we ended the session lying on top of each other in the back seats. It was beautiful :tiffanynod:

• Haha 5

Isolation really did give me some time around the house so I got stuck into all the things I couldn’t do during the summer bushfires. 
Went from no landscaping at all to having all of it done in 6 weeks with new fences. I’ve been bored :jl:

Also, I scored a new contract for work that will boost my annual turnover by 10-15%. So I’m getting a few wins tbh :indulge:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Love this idea :yay: I think we could all use a happy thread like this right about now. 

Anyways, it’s been a couple weeks in progress but, my boyfriend and I placed a bid on a house and it was accepted! We’re currently in the home buying process. Covid is making things a little difficult but hopefully by the end of summer we’ll be in our new home! :jumpney:

That’s huuuge news! Congratulations to you and your bf :clap:

• Love 1
  • Leader
13 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Anyways, it’s been a couple weeks in progress but, my boyfriend and I placed a bid on a house and it was accepted! We’re currently in the home buying process. Covid is making things a little difficult but hopefully by the end of summer we’ll be in our new home! :jumpney:

Congrats!! 

I look forward to owning a home one day. Around the same area I live. There's some dope houses around. But I love my apartment :katycry:

• Love 2

I am loving my new job! In care, I work with two men that have learning disabilities, and help them live their everyday life.  They are super funny and have great personalities!

A couple of days ago I submitted my final project for my degree in Fashion Design. I'm super excited, they announce our grades on Thursday. I gained 3rd year entry to study New Media Art (all about how art is created digitally) and I start in September! 

I'm pretty content with my life just now. 

• Love 9
Just now, reecejwilson said:

I am loving my new job! In care, I work with two men that have learning disabilities, and help them live their everyday life.  They are super funny and have great personalities!

A couple of days ago I submitted my final project for my degree in Fashion Design. I'm super excited, they announce our grades on Thursday. I gained 3rd year entry to study New Media Art (all about how art is created digitally) and I start in September! 

I'm pretty content with my life just now. 

Congratulations babe ! Hope you smash the September term :p

• Love 1
Just now, sullivanSP said:

Congratulations babe ! Hope you smash the September term :p

Well I've been super nervous. I actually didn't meet any entry requirements to the course because I come from a completely different background, but the interviewer seemed to like my portfolio and he was asking me about my work. Because it's a different field, and I was given entry 3 years into the course, I'm quite nervous. He just told me to familiarise myself with some of the Adobe programs. So that's what I'm gonna do to kill time :idkney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block