Exhale's Rules and warning points system

How can I complain about the complaint I was given @Slayer

I just mentioned a singer has a penchant for singing in an accent that isn't their own. In fact all over the internet they have been accused of blackfishing, it is everywhere. Yet I mention it and it gets called 'blatant disrespect'. I like a fair society but if we can't voice widely mentioned facts like these whilst the Britney forum has far worse personal comments about individuals linked to a legal situation, it isn't a fair society at all. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

How can I complain about the complaint I was given @Slayer

I just mentioned a singer has a penchant for singing in an accent that isn't their own. In fact all over the internet they have been accused of blackfishing, it is everywhere. Yet I mention it and it gets called 'blatant disrespect'. I like a fair society but if we can't voice widely mentioned facts like these whilst the Britney forum has far worse personal comments about individuals linked to a legal situation, it isn't a fair society at all. 

You raise issues PRIVATELY as informed on numerous occasions.

You asked if she was going to be singing like a 'Jamaican' :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: that is not appropriate at all. You're also fully aware it is not acceptable to come into threads and derail them.

She does NOT have a penchant for singing in a Jamaican accent, it is trolls that made a clip of her speaking in an accent in a GAME that other members of the group also participated in, where her clip went viral which led to her attempting to end her own life. Now that is publicly known, not some bull**** about her having a penchant for singing in a different accent.

11 hours ago, Slayer said:

You raise issues PRIVATELY as informed on numerous occasions.

You asked if she was going to be singing like a 'Jamaican' :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: that is not appropriate at all. You're also fully aware it is not acceptable to come into threads and derail them.

She does NOT have a penchant for singing in a Jamaican accent, it is trolls that made a clip of her speaking in an accent in a GAME that other members of the group also participated in, where her clip went viral which led to her attempting to end her own life. Now that is publicly known, not some bull**** about her having a penchant for singing in a different accent.

I said patois I didn't say Jamaican, they are actually different. 

Have you seen the BBC Jesy documentary where she explains the background to her depression and anxiety, because that scene you mentioned is not something featured at all.

1 minute ago, chizwhiz said:

I said patois I didn't say Jamaican, they are actually different. 

Have you seen the BBC Jesy documentary where she explains the background to her depression and anxiety, because that scene you mentioned is not something featured at all.

Did you not watch it? She literally said how she hated all the awful memes about her and you saw her crying about it.

Yet here you are still CLEARLY trolling and trying to derail a thread.

As mentioned before any issues raise privately, if you respond to this and/or continue to cause issues you will receive WPS.

• 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block