Exhale's Rules and warning points system

7 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

I’m arguing because I tried to sort this out the other day, but in private wasn’t good enough. All I did was try to help before a misunderstanding got underway and it has severely bitten me in the ***. Then this user keeps going and going instead of accepting that they might have overreacted, calls everyone else rude and accepts no liability for the drama instigated. Hell nah, not this type of user again. I’m actually at the end of my rope with the cliques on here, so to be accused of being in one and bullying when all I tried to do was avoid a misunderstanding making me kinda mad :didilie:

Is it a good use of my time? No. 
But I waste enough time on here, I might as well stand up for myself. Lord knows, I don’t have a clique to do it for me. 

Who called you on here, who are you ? Why are u bothering me. Do I know you. I haven’t even mentioned you on this thread why are u after me ? Why where have I mentioned anything negative against you. Why come for me babe why ? I’m sorry but something about this is so off. You as far as I can see, seem like you have been here longer than me. Why wasn’t I welcomed with open arms or understanding. 
I don’t want to hear from you and that’s final goodbye. 

I only speak to queens and people who don’t bully others 

3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I got like 15 points forever ago because my hubby was trying to make an account from my phone. He’s a Mariah stan and was gonna spam the Britney forum.  :jj:

I also got 5 warning points for a 9/11 joke.  :yesokay:

Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Gurl where did I come for you age ? Don’t bring up lies to make yourself look good. No ones instigating drama but you on this thread. Where did u even come from? You called me a sensitive GEN Z AND enjoyed it and made fun of me. I mean why, why do that to me. I don’t know you. It’s such bad behaviour, I can’t honestly, and no hunny I was not disrespectful to anyone check your facts. You and I both know that sis. Don’t try to be clever. You can’t hide away from what you did and how u behaved as a collective. The joker or memer in question is such a sweet person. Not one rude thing was said about me when the problem happened.
Sis me and both know what you did. Oh and HUNNNY I am ready for mature conversations I’m ready for that. I love all the people I’ve got to know on here. We are all going to be pushing positivity and love on here. Don’t you worry about that. You thought I was going to remain silent and not stand up for my rights. It showed hunny. 

hope you are happy with how u treated me as an avid BlackLivesMatter supporter. 

Seriously, I’m done. I don’t know wtf you’re taking about. You have no desire to stop creating drama or sort any problems out. 

And that last sentence? More trying to make that issue about YOU. The narcissism levels are through the roof! I’m sure there isn’t a single person on this site that doesn’t support BlackLivesMatter so why don’t YOU watch how you treat your peers. I can’t believe you’d even use that to be excused from your pitiful attitude. 

Just now, babyimmafreak90 said:

Seriously, I’m done. I don’t know wtf you’re taking about. You have no desire to stop creating drama or sort any problems out. 

And that last sentence? More trying to make that issue about YOU. The narcissism levels are through the roof! I’m sure there isn’t a single person on this site that doesn’t support BlackLivesMatter so why don’t YOU watch how you treat your peers. I can’t believe you’d even use that to be excused from your pitiful attitude. 

Girl excuse you and bu bye, it’s you with narcissism coming at me. Who put you up to this :ririshade1:

10 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I got like 15 points forever ago because my hubby was trying to make another account from my phone, so it was for “Using Multiple Accounts”.  He’s a Mariah stan and was gonna hardcore spam the Britney forum.  :jj:

I also got 5 warning points for a bad 9/11 joke.  :yesokay:

I got 20 points for posting a fake Tik Tik Boom single cover that showed Britney's side b.oob and a happy face emoji over a nude spread eagle shot of T.I. Swear nothing was showing but they said it was nudity. It took years for it to come off my record. We're both Exhale felons 

tenor.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Brat said:

@puppylo16 is hilarious I was literally just messing with him :weusay:

I got that vibe initially but when the other person also liked it I started to think maybe it’d more than a light hearted joke...glad you meant no harm because I never remembered having a problem with you...or at least not to my knowledge. Roxy teases me all the time so it’s all fun :quirkney:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators

I’ve been lurking on this site for close to 3 years (Yes there was a time when guests were allowed) and joined close to two years ago 
even with Cheri and Lilith back then this is the most fighting and rivalries I’ve ever seen on exhale Since like the past 3 months, like genuine enemies and fights and whatever 

two years ago ofc there was fighting and disagreements and arguments but nothing to this extent 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’ve been lurking on this site for close to 3 years (Yes there was a time when guests were allowed) and joined close to two years ago 
even with Cheri and Lilith back then this is the most fighting and rivalries I’ve ever seen on exhale Since like the past 3 months, like genuine enemies and fights and whatever 

two years ago ofc there was fighting and disagreements and arguments but nothing to this extent 

it's almost as if we're going through...

Up and down emotions
All these mood swings

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

just want to say this however, i think that moderators also seriously need to follow the rules as well. there needs to be consistency between users and moderators. kindness goes both ways, thanks.

:waitwhat:

I didn’t know I was being mean Rik, don’t remember what I said but I just hate fighting :teigen:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

omg.... you!!! i remember you. it's rik here, i'm hoping u remember me even though it's been a while. i hope you're keeping safe and well despite all this tragedy that's going on in the world right now 

did u change ur username or am i hallucinating 

Yep it's me hurricane326. I do remember you indeed. My city is under curfew currently but I'm doing fine!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block