Exhale's Rules and warning points system

13 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Gurl I have no recollection of trying to instigate drama I’m genuinely curious I legit joined Thursday... :surejan:

9 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

@Urbanneyim so done, it’s like everything I say is drama or toxic, I am actually feeling like no one wants me here. What have I done ? I don’t know a lot of stuff and I’m curious. I’m not enjoying this environment. Everything I’ve posted has been nothing but positive. Love and hearts. My reactions apart from the one thread have all been positive. 

I have featured and liked your threads because they genuinely add value to the site. I also talked to @Roxxy in PM about the Ariana thread and defended you because I did think things went the wrong way and I didn't agree with how people were treating you at the beginning.

But then you derailed in the thread and kept antagonizing people who didn't agree with you. And now you've found any way possible to try to relate unrelated threads to Roxxy just so you can tear her down. It's completely inappropriate and spiteful. I love seeing the cool threads you contribute to the site, but it gets ruined for me when I see you entering threads and antagonizing people.

I also don't like that you're painting Roxxy to be a bad or abusive moderator. Do I agree with how Roxxy treated you at the beginning? No, but she hasn't used any of her moderating powers against you or anyone else. She could do way worse if she was an actual abusive mod. Just like I don't agree with how you were treated in the Ariana thread at the beginning, I don't agree with how you've been instigating drama and antagonizing Roxxy repeatedly either.

• Love 3

Omg WHAT IS THIS WEBSITE WHAT HAVE I JOINED BAHAHAHAHHA. IM DYING :airpls:

THIS IS TOO MUCH. ARE WE ALL DRAMA QUEENS. I THINK WE NEED PEOPLE TO INTRODUCE US Newbies ON HOW TO USE THIS SITE ANS WHAT IT IS @JordanMillerbecause I have no clue who has drama with who or why people are cancelled etc. Is there anyone who does that ? Who introduces newbies to the forum and tell us what to do ?

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I have featured and liked your threads because they genuinely add value to the site. I also talked to @Roxxy in PM about the Ariana thread and defended you because I did think things went the wrong way and I didn't agree with how people were treating you at the beginning.

But then you derailed in the thread and kept antagonizing people who didn't agree with you. And now you've found any way possible to try to relate unrelated threads to Roxxy just so you can tear her down. It's completely inappropriate and spiteful. I love seeing the cool threads you contribute to the site, but it gets ruined for me when I see you entering threads and antagonizing people.

I also don't like that you're painting Roxxy to be a bad or abusive moderator. Do I agree with how Roxxy treated you at the beginning? No, but she hasn't used any of her moderating powers against you or anyone else. She could do way worse if she was an actual abusive mod. Just like I don't agree with how you were treated in the Ariana thread at the beginning, I don't agree with how you've been instigating drama and antagonizing Roxxy repeatedly either.

Ok baby, thanks for defending me on yours and Roxxy’s personal messages but genuinely I don’t remember mentioning @Roxxy after that thread I don’t wanna tear her down. I don’t know her. I honestly really dunno who she is so I can’t really judge 💆🏻‍♀️ Besides I like you @Urbanneyyou have been supporting me on my threads. I unfortunately haven’t been getting the same love from the mods or any support on how to use the site. I’m lost on this whole abuse system of the mods or any history of the site. Fill me in babe please I dunno who to go to to learn about long standing feuds etc. 

4 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Cool that’s all I wanted to know x as long as it was handled, 

Yeah people make mistakes, even the creator of this site, but they work it, learn from it and move on. As a new member its sus that you would even hear about the IP incident. But yes, Jordan took it down as soon as it was brought to his attention.

24 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Gurl I have no recollection of trying to instigate drama I’m genuinely curious I legit joined Thursday... :surejan:

You can’t be serious. I wasn’t going to say anything but I literally PM’d you about the drama you instigated. You didn’t even respond which would be fine if you didn’t keep going after. 

13 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Omg WHAT IS THIS WEBSITE WHAT HAVE I JOINED BAHAHAHAHHA. IM DYING :airpls:

THIS IS TOO MUCH. ARE WE ALL DRAMA QUEENS. I THINK WE NEED PEOPLE TO INTRODUCE US Newbies ON HOW TO USE THIS SITE ANS WHAT IT IS @JordanMillerbecause I have no clue who has drama with who or why people are cancelled etc. Is there anyone who does that ? Who introduces newbies to the forum and tell us what to do ?

More nonsense. I literally explained a joke to you to avoid a thread spiralling due to your misunderstanding and you still went off. You were given advice on how to respect the forum and other members but you’ve never acted on it. 
Someone mentioned before that you had some really good threads here and I agree. But this attitude of going all in and then denying what you’ve done is so immature and it ruins the vibe. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

You can’t be serious. I wasn’t going to say anything but I literally PM’d you about the drama you instigated. You didn’t even respond which would be fine if you didn’t keep going after. 

More nonsense. I literally explained a joke to you to avoid a thread spiralling due to your misunderstanding and you still went off. You were given advice on how to respect the forum and other members but you’ve never acted on it. 
Someone mentioned before that you had some really good threads here and I agree. But this attitude of going all in and then denying what you’ve done is so immature and it ruins the vibe. 

Sis your ignored. I already made up my mind about you with how u came at me. As a team. Just because I was young and new. You didn’t like me, and my views and my defensive reactions. You along with your clique wanted to cancel me there and then. I didn’t even know you guys can personal message each other about things. This isn’t fair on me as a new exhaler being exposed to all this on my first day. I felt victimised. I’m ignoring you again. Your rude 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

Why are people still fighting 😩

Life is short. Is the banter really a good use of your time? Genuinely asking. 

Love u Jordan 😇  imma sleep now feeling tired. Hopefully people will calm down and get over politically charged threads :tifflmao: 

night my love :badgirl: omg I got uni work to do in the morning, xx 

4 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Sis your ignored. I already made up my mind about you with how u came at me. As a team. Just because I was young and new. You didn’t like me, and my views and my defensive reactions. You along with your clique wanted to cancel me there and then. I didn’t even know you guys can personal message each other about things. This isn’t fair on me as a new exhaler being exposed to all this on my first day. I felt victimised. I’m ignoring you again. Your rude 

That wasn’t it. You’re totally missing the point! 

I liked your threads. Especially the 90’s music one. 
You asked someone to explain a joke, I did and then you attacked me for finding it funny! 
I live in a different time zone to most of the users here so to think I’m ganging up on you with people I don’t even know is ludicrous. I’m not part of any clique. I’m fact, for years I was to intimidated to even join the discussion on here for how clique-y it used to be. I don’t know anyone on this site outside of breatheheavy so nice try, but you are wrong. I tried to work out the issue, and look at your response. I had no idea of your age when I responded to you, but you kept coming for mine. 
What’s not fair is I tried to take the high road and PRIVATELY sort this out with you but your love of drama has pushed you to continually go for the low blows. Like, wth? 
You feeling victimised is on you man. All I tried to do was help, and it’s turned into this. I like getting along with people, sharing opinions and having a mature discussion. Seems like you’re not ready for that. You’re age doesn’t matter here, but don’t come in playing the victim because you’re young and you got called out for being disrespectful. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Why are people still fighting 😩

Life is short. Is the banter really a good use of your time? Genuinely asking. 

I’m arguing because I tried to sort this out the other day, but in private wasn’t good enough. All I did was try to help before a misunderstanding got underway and it has severely bitten me in the ***. Then this user keeps going and going instead of accepting that they might have overreacted, calls everyone else rude and accepts no liability for the drama instigated. Hell nah, not this type of user again. I’m actually at the end of my rope with the cliques on here, so to be accused of being in one and bullying when all I tried to do was avoid a misunderstanding making me kinda mad :didilie:

Is it a good use of my time? No. 
But I waste enough time on here, I might as well stand up for myself. Lord knows, I don’t have a clique to do it for me. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

That wasn’t it. You’re totally missing the point! 

I liked your threads. Especially the 90’s music one. 
You asked someone to explain a joke, I did and then you attacked me for finding it funny! 
I live in a different time zone to most of the users here so to think I’m ganging up on you with people I don’t even know is ludicrous. I’m not part of any clique. I’m fact, for years I was to intimidated to even join the discussion on here for how clique-y it used to be. I don’t know anyone on this site outside of breatheheavy so nice try, but you are wrong. I tried to work out the issue, and look at your response. I had no idea of your age when I responded to you, but you kept coming for mine. 
What’s not fair is I tried to take the high road and PRIVATELY sort this out with you but your love of drama has pushed you to continually go for the low blows. Like, wth? 
You feeling victimised is on you man. All I tried to do was help, and it’s turned into this. I like getting along with people, sharing opinions and having a mature discussion. Seems like you’re not ready for that. You’re age doesn’t matter here, but don’t come in playing the victim because you’re young and you got called out for being disrespectful. 

Gurl where did I come for you age ? Don’t bring up lies to make yourself look good. No ones instigating drama but you on this thread. Where did u even come from? You called me a sensitive GEN Z AND enjoyed it and made fun of me. I mean why, why do that to me. I don’t know you. It’s such bad behaviour, I can’t honestly, and no hunny I was not disrespectful to anyone check your facts. You and I both know that sis. Don’t try to be clever. You can’t hide away from what you did and how u behaved as a collective. The joker or memer in question is such a sweet person. Not one rude thing was said about me when the problem happened.
Sis me and both know what you did. Oh and HUNNNY I am ready for mature conversations I’m ready for that. I love all the people I’ve got to know on here. We are all going to be pushing positivity and love on here. Don’t you worry about that. You thought I was going to remain silent and not stand up for my rights. It showed hunny. 

hope you are happy with how u treated me as an avid BlackLivesMatter supporter. 

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

I got warning points like a year or two ago because I asked why a leaked Britney picture got removed :pieceofwhat:

Roxxy and Puppy are better mods

Gurl, I got like  TWENTY  points forever ago because my hubby was trying to make a troll account from my phone, so it was for “Using Multiple Accounts”.  He’s a Mariah stan and was gonna hardcore spam the Britney forum.  :jj:

I also got 5 warning points for a 9/11 joke. It was in poor taste.  :yesokay:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block