Exhale's Rules and warning points system

2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Let's not start this on the wrong foot please. If you three have any issues I would like to work them out behind-the-scenes somehow. Not everything needs to be rainbows and sprinkles, I get it, but these kinds of posts just end up hurting peoples feelings. It's the seed that grows into something worse. Let's just not altogether please. 

It was a joke sorry 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

you make me feel special 

honestly it's been quite the ride this last couple of months. i'm happy because i've begun confining in my irl friends again and it's just way healthier overall. i find that exhalers can be your friend one day and then suddenly your enemy the next day, and i find things get lost in translation because it's a very difficult time for everyone. it's easy to take stress out on here without realizing that actual people are behind the screen, which i guess was always the point i tried making. in the process of that however, i became a hypocrite and gave into my emotional shortcomings and started becoming the very thing i stood against. 

you are very sweet and i hope you're doing okay. don't stress over these things, as hard as it may seem remember that it's just a website. i know what it's like to be attacked by numerous members on end (some of which deservingly as my behaviour at times was becoming toxic in an attempt to control toxic behaviour). take time out for yourself and stay ****!!!!! 

Omg why do u sound like me :tired: can we be friends ?! I live for your humour ! 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

OMG SHE LEAKED SOMEONES IP ADRESS?! That’s so dangerous, wtf I don’t want to be messing around with that. What was her sanctions ? @asterix

Will you stop trying to instigate drama in almost every thread? That entire incident is over and done with and has been taken care of. You make thoughtful threads, but you ruin your positivity and insight when you go into every thread trying to start something. Stop creating a toxic environment.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, asterix said:

I guess it's hard for you to remember that anything leaked was not allowed to be posted because Jordan could get in legal trouble. lol you deserved the warning.
Roxxy and puppy will have a lot to do to prove whether they are good mods or not. The previous team was by far the best Jordan ever had onsite. Solid fact. Funny how it's only bitter members that received wps in the past are talking ****  :ohi:
Good luck to Roxxy and puppy though. They can learn from the previous team and hope they will be as good as them. Roxxy already learned her lesson with the IP/location share mess. Something that the previous mods never did and I was very active lurker back then I would have read it if that happened.

that's subjective, you're not forced to be here

I think the current mods are doing a kick *** jobs and will do better now with the revised guidelines. If you're salty about something else, balance it with sugar, you might get something sweet in life.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Will you stop trying to instigate drama in almost every thread? That entire incident is over and done with and has been taken care of. You make thoughtful threads, but you ruin your positivity and insight when you go into every thread trying to start something. Stop creating a toxic environment.

Gurl I have no recollection of trying to instigate drama I’m genuinely curious I legit joined Thursday... :surejan:

@Urbanneyim so done, it’s like everything I say is drama or toxic, I am actually feeling like no one wants me here. What have I done ? I don’t know a lot of stuff and I’m curious. I’m not enjoying this environment. Everything I’ve posted has been nothing but positive. Love and hearts. My reactions apart from the one thread have all been positive. 

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

ahahah I expected this answer. You had nothing to say. You weren't forced to be here either with the previous mod team. There is also nothing subjective about the warning you received. You deserved it. Take a seat.

I wasn't forced and I left for a while, now take a seat cuz there are new sheriffs in town. It's a revolving door so you can go back out the same way you came in. I won't engage more with you, not worth my time. 

lisa kudrow goodbye GIF

• Like 1
Just now, asterix said:

I think it's too early to judge, two mods that arent even few months "old", whereas the previous staff team were admins for 5 years and did a lot more work onsite than these two newbies have done. Also the rules are actually the same, only one line got added, nothing is "revised". You tried again! Roxxy already messed up with IP/location mess. Something the previous mods never did. She learned and she will hopefully learn more. I know you are salty about that WP you rightfully got, so you might want to balance it with lots of sugar. Still bitter about something from 1-2 years ago. 

Blah Blah Blah GIF by Minions

bye bye design GIF by jasnim

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, asterix said:

I think it's too early to judge, two mods that arent even few months "old", whereas the previous staff team were admins for 5 years and did a lot more work onsite than these two newbies have done. Also the rules are actually the same, only one line got added, nothing is "revised". You tried again! Roxxy already messed up with IP/location mess. Something the previous mods never did. She learned and she will hopefully learn more. I know you are salty about that WP you rightfully got, so you might want to balance it with lots of sugar. Still bitter about something from 1-2 years ago. 

So this site has mods that revolve every couple of months ? Wow cool, I didn’t know that. :praisega:

Just now, asterix said:

the newbie sheriffs will have lots lots lots to learn to even be compared to the previous mod team of 5 years! Gooood luck to them though, I genuinely want them to do well. Neither will I engage with you any further after this post. You simply aren't worth it. Remember sugar on your way out.

Stay salty san diego. Now off to the ignore list.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block