Exhale's Rules and warning points system

• Leader
52 minutes ago, Brat said:

@puppylo16 is a moderator? :weusay:

36 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Same b same I’m crying b :shadelaugh:

Let's not start this on the wrong foot please. If you three have any issues I would like to work them out behind-the-scenes somehow. Not everything needs to be rainbows and sprinkles, I get it, but these kinds of posts just end up hurting peoples feelings. It's the seed that grows into something worse. Let's just not altogether please. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Aw thanks! I honestly don’t take things seriously on here and it shouldn’t be. I go on the assumption that all of us are good people and we all come from different values and cultures and that to me is what makes a forum interesting. Gee I guess that probably why I’m chosen as I really had doubts when they asked as I was afraid people would assume I would go on this power trip like the previous mods but I guess that’s why I was chosen. It’s not THAT fun to be a mod and you’re always gonna be looked at as the bag guy but thanks again man, I try to be fair.

In my view yes because our interaction was little heated but we still stayed respectful and we never went below the belt and then we got along about other topics but we stayed courteous and polite. I think THOSE ARE ESSENTIAL TRAITS for a  moderator.  You are  a good choice from my interaction with you. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

What word are you guys talking about?? :jlostare: I can’t figure it out? :jl:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Probably the B word or the F word? 

No, just "pørn". Google is very sensitive. :gimmemoar:

I think the system should sensor the words partially, so we can still have an idea what people are talking about. Sometimes I see people making a sentence and then two words are "*** ****".

:gloria:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, IUSM said:

Thanks Jordan! :hugs:

Oh I did not know this censorship was in place to protect thead revenue. Make sense, though I wish Google would be a bit less strict. :tbh:

I got warning points like a year or two ago because I asked why a leaked Britney picture got removed :pieceofwhat:

Roxxy and Puppy are better mods

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Yeah, I've already decided to stray away from arguing about politics from now on (we'll see how long my hypocritical azz lasts, though). It just brings so much unnecessary and unwelcome negativity into my life. As important as it is, especially in today's social climate, it always ends up weighing on me too much. Plus, all these "discussions" never lead to anything anyway besides anger and frustration because more often than not there's no right answer in the first place anyway. :smokney2:

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block