Anonymous is Back, Would You Want Them To Hack Into Britney’s Conservatorship To Expose Her Fake Team and Dad, and Possibly Free Her?

So for those of you who don’t know who they are (like me a couple of hours ago cause a sis lowkey forgot) they’re a big group of hackers that came together on 2003 and could literally hack anything. They came back since I don’t when I think they disappear for like a couple of years idk but now they fed up with everything that’s happening rn and exposing the *****es, so now that they’re back would you want them to Free Britney or hack to get the song Rebellion? 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe all the proof Britney would need is within that case. If WE can tell it’s corrupt, the court knows it and they’re keeping everything under wraps for that exact reason. I’m sure they talk it up to keeping it private for Britney’s sake but we all know they lied and told the court she had DEMENTIA 12 years ago so I’m sure there’s a lot more incriminating information within her case. If they could get into it I would love that, if Britney was freed and she got justice. I don’t want anything to bring the woman any more harm than she’s already experienced. 

Yes!! There should be no reason why the court docs are sealed, if there's nothing wrong with the conservatorship. Team B has had no problem silencing and suing fans for speaking up for FreeBritney, but the moment an accusation is made against the legitimacy of Britney's conservatorship with LEGAL PROOF to back it up, they go silent. The system is completely corrupted by soulless psychopaths like Lou Taylor, someone with the ability needs to be brave enough to get the real inside information and prove how much of a con act this was :ohdear: 

and of course, Britney deserves her freedom after having it stolen from her for so long. I don't give a single **** if she ever releases music or reenters the public eye again, she owes us absolutely nothing after everything that's happened and if she retreats to a life of privacy in Louisiana for the rest of her life, I'm more than happy for her, as long as she's free.

• Content Curators
33 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

First expose Donald trump and the racist Republican party.

Britney can wait. 

I rather have the important one done first. 

U think they aren’t on that? And let’s be fair and this is coming for a far left dem 

not all republicans are racist 

also I’m sure they can find out tea from Britney’s case

After releasing a new cover and Mood Ring, Britney is able to leak just by herself her own CD copy of Rebellion which is in her bedroom, she will post a sneakpeak in 4 months on Instagram, she is crazy and is able to do ANYTHING. Bookmark this.

Spoiler

tumblr_ogu5q49kWb1svi3flo3_r1_500.gif

Let's just hope that's not Neyde who rolled you again.

Archived