The Zone is awesome

Blackout2006

Unpopular opinion: I like the zone. It feels cool to think it as a “Britney museum”:makeitrain: it basically highlights everything in Britney’s career and makes you feel like as if your part of that experience.:ari:This was one of the very very very very very very VERY...great things RCA has EVER done:juggingu: You can definitely see that it was a high-budget set-up. It includes her most iconic museum, her most iconic eras, in the zone and blackout...no Britney Jean...what would you want. It’s a fun place for a Britney fan to go to:gagacrash: I don’t understand why fans hate it when it was solely made because of us fans :parisok: but this is my unpopular opinion on it.

#JusticeforThezone y’all!:didilie:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

I thought that at the beginning too, about how incredible it was that a place like that existed to celebrate Brits career but then seeing the outcome and actually understanding why the fans don't support it. I feel the same way as most people who don't agree with it.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• 2 months later...

We have to boycott EVERYTHING related to her. When we pay for their low budget crap, we support the cship. I feel ashamed for giving my hard earned money to Loucifer and her minions all these years, and trust me I won't do it again.

If she does not rank million of dollars a year, they will let let her go.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Roger said:

We have to boycott EVERYTHING related to her. When we pay for their low budget crap, we support the cship. I feel ashamed for giving my hard earned money to Loucifer and her minions all these years, and trust me I won't do it again.

If she does not rank million of dollars a year, they will let let her go.

omg stop, that doesn't do anything. She's making money every second from stocks, music residuals perfumes, licensing agreements. Why you think all these years they were doing? sitting on their ***** having champagne? No they were already in the process of transferring all her assets to Jamie. Go on a hunger strike but it won't make a dfference as look how many fans did in the past yet there's still millions of others who don't know. Plus her music is used in tvs, commercials, movies because Sony owns them and of course pays "Britney" her percentage but either way she's making money. She was able to survive solely on her perfume sales during her dark days, she would go on spending sprees but even starting with Circus she wasn't even near broke, financial analyst predict that if she were to continue spending for the next five years, she would go broke. She doesn't need a conservatorship to realize that.

It's foolish of you to believe they would let her go that easily, look how Britney tried to give zero ****s and they still accept it and continue peddling her one show to the next. Jamie is trying to shield her from the world and they have plenty of money to live their whole life. And on top of that, by then Lou doesn't need the spears anymore she'll take those millions and invest them into a new money making business while leaving the spears family to fix the mess. She's already done it to a lesser known guy so you have to cut the core of the problem. None of this won't happen if Lou hadn't came into the picture "This lady told me to go to the light and see Jesus and oh my god I totally did." 

8 minutes ago, Puppy said:

omg stop, that doesn't do anything. She's making money every second from stocks, music residuals perfumes, licensing agreements. Why you think all these years they were doing? sitting on their ***** having champagne? No they were already in the process of transferring all her assets to Jamie. Go on a hunger strike but it won't make a dfference as look how many fans did in the past yet there's still millions of others who don't know. Plus her music is used in tvs, commercials, movies because Sony owns them and of course pays "Britney" her percentage but either way she's making money. She was able to survive solely on her perfume sales during her dark days, she would go on spending sprees but even starting with Circus she wasn't even near broke, financial analyst predict that if she were to continue spending for the next five years, she would go broke. She doesn't need a conservatorship to realize that.

It's foolish of you to believe they would let her go that easily, look how Britney tried to give zero ****s and they still accept it and continue peddling her one show to the next. Jamie is trying to shield her from the world and they have plenty of money to live their whole life. And on top of that, by then Lou doesn't need the spears anymore she'll take those millions and invest them into a new money making business while leaving the spears family to fix the mess. She's already done it to a lesser known guy so you have to cut the core of the problem. None of this won't happen if Lou hadn't came into the picture "This lady told me to go to the light and see Jesus and oh my god I totally did." 

Letting her projects flop garners attention as to WHY the consumers are choosing not to buy it. It can get people talking if done correctly. I hope every action helps to garner attention to what is happening. This whole situation is so sad :crying1:

13 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I see where you are coming from but the majority of her income comes from her ticket sales. At this stage, I can't see them going on world tours anymore or we will BURN the venues down. The perfume sales will be hard to controle since the GP makes it successful, but I don't think that her perfume sales are as strong as they once were. When was the last official report tbh ? The 2 billion bottles thing is so old. 

The die hard fans are the ones who went to the Britney store in the Axis, the ones who bought her streamed her recent singles, the ones who attended P.i.s.s On Me Tour, who bought the UO vinyls etc.

They obviously won't go bankrupt in a few days, but as fans and fervent supporters of the #FreeBritney movement, the least we can do is to stop supporting "her" soulless projects like The Zone and indirectly support this abusive cship.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Roger said:

I see where you are coming from but the majority of her income comes from her ticket sales. At this stage, I can't see them going on world tours anymore or we will BURN the venues down. The perfume sales will be hard to controle since the GP makes it successful, but I don't think that her perfume sales are as strong as they once were. When was the last official report tbh ? The 2 billion bottles thing is so old. 

The die hard fans are the ones who went to the Britney store in the Axis, the ones who bought her streamed her recent singles, the ones who attended P.i.s.s On Me Tour, who bought the UO vinyls etc.

They obviously won't go bankrupt in a few days, but as fans and fervent supporters of the #FreeBritney movement, the least we can do is to stop supporting "her" soulless projects like The Zone and indirectly support this abusive cship.

You have got to be kidding, her perfume sales is what makes her rich. Why you think Fantasy is still being made? Taylor Swift had a fragrance under the same company as Britney's yet they discontinued Taylor's whole perfume line. Britney is still one of the top perfume sellers after Elizabeth Taylor, go on fragrantica and you can see that Fantasy is highly praised in the perfume community (because many don't care about brand names, they judge by smell and she consistently puts out scents that the masses like. ) Every teenage girl to old women have worn her perfumes at one time and will continue to.

Britney is the last global star, literally everyone on the planet knew her or aware of her, many people feel nostalgic and would play her music, look at her comments. 

Also, fans have been supporting them ever Circus, so how are you gonna refund all the past albums and ticket sales from fans that bought it not knowing what's behind close doors. Look how no one knew about Freebritney until tik tok made it trending. If we had a dollar for every time someone brings this stupid idea up again we'll have enough to pay for  lawyer. It's a waste of time compared to the many that continues to share her story and promote freebritney. Look how much of an impact one phone call from a lawyer inspired a movement. 

They are scared of getting exposed hence the lawsuits and shutting people down. What's your hunger strike going to do? how are you gonna convince the world to not buy her music? like I said, she has investments in stock and real estate so they can careless if her fans abandoned her or she makes them no money. You're gonna waste months on this when talking and keeping your voice out there makes more than a difference. Some people have done it, it didn't do anything as look the GP still went to her shows and still went to The Zone not even knowing.  Silence is what they want, do the opposite. 

Archived