ROSALIA & Travis Scott - "TKN" (music video)

ROSALIA just released a collab with Travis Scott. The song is great and rising on streaming platforms - she isn't very known outside the Spanish speaking culture but she always serves  :mhm: she's besties with Dua Lipa and openly stans Britney :clap:

Not sure if the timing for the video is right though. It didn't seem right to me to see all those kids running with all the protests going on - might be just me overthinking it but I was interested to hear if it had/would potentially get any backlash :yaknow:

Have a nice week everyone :brit2016:

rosalia-scott.jpg.a89e4e1d1869a474726d1b858222a4da.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
23 hours ago, zenden said:

what it means tkn?

This is what I could find:

Many fans have been speculating over the meaning of the TKN abbreviation, and the most common answer so far is that is it short for ‘Tekken’.

Tekken is a Japanese media franchise centered on a series of fighting videos and arcade games.

Tekken also means ‘iron fist’ in Japanese, which fans think fit in with the themes of mafia and violence within the music video.

LA ROSALIA! 

con altura GIF by ROSALÍA

She's one of the greatest artist of this generation. She has so many bops and her style is very unique. :whiteladydance:

Just dropping these in case you don't know her. Also, check out her album "El Mal Querer", a concept album and one of the best releases of 2018. 💃🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

This one has Ray of Light vibes. :blast:

The video is EVERYTHING.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, aleomg said:

LA ROSALIA! 

con altura GIF by ROSALÍA

She's one of the greatest artist of this generation. She has so many bops and her style is very unique. :whiteladydance:

Just dropping these in case you don't know her. Also, check out her album "El Mal Querer", a concept album and one of the best releases of 2018. 💃🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

This one has Ray of Light vibes. :blast:

The video is EVERYTHING.

Ohh another stan here :clap: can't wait for her song with Billie Eilish to be finished. Rumor says that it will be the next single and R3 coming out in September :OMGney:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Ohh another stan here :clap: can't wait for her song with Billie Eilish to be finished. Rumor says that it will be the next single and R3 coming out in September :OMGney:

YAAAAAS!! 

OMFG! Is it coming in September? Where did you read it? WE-ARE-NOT-READY-FOR-THIS. :gloria:

She's been feeding us with great visuals and songs. I just wish they were a little bit longer, specially her collaboration with Bilie. :yesokay:

1 hour ago, aleomg said:

YAAAAAS!! 

OMFG! Is it coming in September? Where did you read it? WE-ARE-NOT-READY-FOR-THIS. :gloria:

She's been feeding us with great visuals and songs. I just wish they were a little bit longer, specially her collaboration with Bilie. :yesokay:

I saw it in an article. I've been trying to find it but I can't now :o i also can't remember if it was a spanish or english speaking article :gross: sorry :flop:

1 hour ago, pieceofbritUK said:

I saw it in an article. I've been trying to find it but I can't now :o i also can't remember if it was a spanish or english speaking article :gross: sorry :flop:

You just can't drop a bomb like that and not being able to find the source. :drag:

JK. If you say there's an article around, I believe you. Let's just hope what the article says it's true and she releases the album in September. :quirkney:

17 minutes ago, aleomg said:

You just can't drop a bomb like that and not being able to find the source. :drag:

JK. If you say there's an article around, I believe you. Let's just hope what the article says it's true and she releases the album in September. :quirkney:

:cuteidk:

Yeah I hope so too. It would make sense as a lead/second single after this one, and it's been so long since El Mal Querer 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block