Oops!...I Did It Again's official acapella is somewhere !

TheGrandeLife

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Of course don’t you guys remember the Beatnik Mixman eMixer web app. It was cool because back then we didn’t have always connected internet and the sound bits were loaded onto the page and not streamed so you were able to “save as HTML” and use it offline. 

I still wish someone would upload the (You Drive Me) Crazy beatnik stems 

6 hours ago, Louis-j said:

You can really hear that all the words are pieced together. Would the song sound different if it wasn't the case ?

The vocal tracks from Oops seem to be quite messy, something which is very common in big pop tracks. It’s a huge compo, so many different vocals take so they don’t always blend perfectly. DLMBTLTK was also an example of this. However when the instrumental is behind, it makes it unnoticeable. If you listen to Oops (song) enough times you’ll be able to hear the different takes mashed together  

Exactly and this is probably why it is so kept aside. Each year I'm discovering something new about Oops, last year I noticed that the high pitch "aboooove" (Britney's voice only like you can hear on DWAD rock version) is also layered on the Oops studio version... There's so much to hear in that song.

1 hour ago, TheGrandeLife said:

Exactly and this is probably why it is so kept aside. Each year I'm discovering something new about Oops, last year I noticed that the high pitch "aboooove" (Britney's voice only like you can hear on DWAD rock version) is also layered on the Oops studio version... There's so much to hear in that song.

I’ve listened to the song at least once everyday for so many years, I still often pick out nee bits I never heard before 

4 hours ago, TheGrandeLife said:

oh wor

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2020 at 12:33 PM, JackSProductions said:

This is my video lol, this is the only part of the official acapella we have. But of course the acapella is out there, I’ve reached out to multiple DJ’s who have the full acapella (David Ospina for example) who confirmed to me that he has the vocals but signed a confidently contract with Jive in 2000 meaning that he can’t release it for legal reasons, which is fair enough.

Theres hope one day that we will get the acapella though! I’ve been waiting for many, many years :makeitrain: Thank you for coming across my channel though! :yeahhh:

You scammed me claiming u had Britney's rare stems...looser...luckily I worked my best the get the real full official stems/multitracks. BYE BYE!!

Also got Crazy, Lucky and Stronger. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Go make ur own stupid alternate/remixes on ur channel :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

2 hours ago, FiercePop said:

You scammed me claiming u had Britney's rare stems...looser...luckily I worked my best the get the real full official stems/multitracks. BYE BYE!!

Also got Crazy, Lucky and Stronger. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Go make ur own stupid alternate/remixes on ur channel :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Okay don’t know who you are but okay, lol. Literally said on this thread I don’t have the stems... 

And I will continue to make my own ‘alternate/remixes’ on my channel :) 

On 3/22/2021 at 5:13 PM, urieslocks said:

update: i have edited the acapella i made, and added the little oops... oops to it so you can hear them better and i made it sound really close to the official. :)

here is the link if you are interested :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XLKBGJC_DojQoCJ3ZDzh89o-5tmTh_mV/view?usp=sharing

U also added the ooh baby baby from the chorus which is not in the read deal LOL

On 3/10/2021 at 7:05 PM, TheGrandeLife said:

That is the lead vocals...but it's hidden by the adlibs "innoceeeeeeeeeeeeeent"

• 3 weeks later...

Archived