How were Lillth and Cheri like?

On 6/1/2020 at 12:06 AM, Britneyarmy8 said:

Crazy how he got banned over one bad taste joke (that’s what he told me idk the full story) yet some people here have made pedophilic remarks but very much roam free around here  

goku was a huge advocate for free Britney and all 

Oh I didn’t know any of that. I must have been absent that day. :ehidk:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/31/2020 at 4:12 AM, Blackout2006 said:

So ever since i have visited as a guest in exhale, i have heard alot about these two exhale users lillth and Cheri and how toxic they were towards the community. Can u guys tell me how they were like? And if u have screenshots, would u pls share them? Thank u

They were beyond terrible! That Marta discussion... cheri heavily bullied @THE BAJAN VIBE for using a term both cheri and her sidekick Lilith also used (Lilith approved of the bullying). I reported the bullying posts, cheri was somehow notified, and she proceeded to tag me 16 times and insult me (calling me a foul & gross name) 10 times; her friend also did the same. They also bullied @Kelian7 and @HairFlipQueen.

A number of users eventually got blocked or even banned because of them.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

They were beyond terrible! That Marta discussion... cheri heavily bullied @THE BAJAN VIBE for using a term both cheri and her sidekick Lilith also used (Lilith approved of the bullying). I reported the bullying posts, cheri was somehow notified, and she proceeded to tag me 16 times and insult me (calling me a foul & gross name) 10 times; her friend also did the same. They also bullied @Kelian7 and @HairFlipQueen.

No lies detected. They acted like dictators but karma is a ***** and we're back. Keeping Up With The Kardashians Ok GIF by E!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Arckangel said:

ewww! they sound honestly disgusting

• Like 1
On 7/9/2020 at 2:11 AM, Arckangel said:

Omg yes I remember the days...there was a very different vibe on here. I had totally forgotten about that whole Marta debate but yes I remember being upset at the time. 
However in the interests of being fair and balanced, before all of that happened, I did have some interesting chats with them both and they seemed nicer on a one to one basis.