How were Lillth and Cheri like?

Blackout2006

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most annoying thing about them is how they would derail an entire thread by over-posting gifs and shredding every comment. Some users still don’t know when to stop tbh but they were next level and I feel sorry for whatever situation that led to them seeking attention so desperately on here. 

There is no need to revisit the past though. Some things are better forgotten. 

• Super Mods

Why do you wanna know? You already get the gist that they were problematic. I’m not here for people being inspired to be the next 2.0 because lately there has been some here causing unnecessary drama.

• Content Curators

Trolls 

that’s the only name for it 

they would spew hate on Britney and innocent exhalers and specially go after looks and Stuff 

terrible people 

had points at time but ofc people wouldn’t see them cause they painted such a bad picture for themselves 

surprisingly supported free Britney I think idk 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Why do you wanna know? You already get the gist that they were problematic. I’m not here for people being inspired to be the next 2.0 because lately there has been some here causing unnecessary drama.

Aha, you throwing shade ? Girl your the biggest drama queen on the planet. :begone:

46 minutes ago, Justney said:

I used to talk to Lilith in pms after a confrontation we had. She was actually really nice outside of threads, at least to me. 

same

They'd troll me in the beginning and once i stop engaging to it, I didn't mind them since they'd treat me well. But I completely see everyone's opinion of them.

I got banned because of them. I don’t remember them because they were losers. I think Lilith and Cherri was the same exact person. Ohhhhh, I almost forgot about their two companies. Literally, they were a band of sad people attacking left and right. They thought they were cool. Sad cases.

Now back to the admin that had to ban me because of them, smiley what’s good?  :tifflmao:

Nevermind. I move differently now. :girlbye:

As far as their critique of Britney's career at the time was valid but the way they went about it was so over board and compulsive. They defended me when someone gave me **** when they completely misread my comment. But yeah I think they probably enjoyed stirring the pot a lot. I'm still not convinced they aren't the same person, the posts both accounts made were too identical in structure :ohwut:

I've been scrolling on exhale for quite a few weeks before 2018 when I stopped and I don't especially remember their usernames

but I do remember some threads being trashed down by a group of persons talking with the exact same way/mimics and using a very very weak and false argumentation :quirkney: 

I thought that it was trolling before I was unable to read a thread because they'd continue an 'argument' from 9 weeks ago endlessly quoting one person & being disrespectful at the same time towards members & Britney :ehidk: I mean who the **** has time to save every user's content and be happy to use it for 8 hours long? :ehidk: some users should've shat on them more 

idk if it were these two specific users though I was just skipping these threads :whatitellu: anyone to confirm? I guess that they eventually found an occupation to get out of this stuff 

Archived