Melanie C feels sad for the younger acts of Twitter trolls

https://www.celebretainment.com/celebrities/mel-c-spice-girls-could-not-have-coped-with-twitter-trolls/article_243b1328-8859-5c08-93d4-085b500ebebf.html

Melanie C says she's glad The Spice girls didn't have social media during their fame. 

Especially Twitter. Saying we were young and we made mistakes. But thank god we did it at a time where none of it is documented. 

She even feels for acts like Billie eilish..

She says seeing the younger acts keeo working, working. Reminds me of the Spice girls days. All we did was work. Then one day it was gone.

Billie echoes that statement. Right now I'm at the height of my career. But Melanie C is right. Are any of us prepared for when it's all gone and it's back to reality.

I think none of us artists are prepared for when that day comes. That's what's scary. We don't have a what's next plan. Especially if it disappears one day..

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It honestly sucks about the disrespect paid towards younger acts. They might be in the late teens and early 20s and are working so hard, working on just ONE song for a full month, trying to make ends meet and then people call them industry plants and overrated. It’s completely disrespectful 

Archived