Slant magazine and it's co owner Sal Brado has earned the wrath of the little monsters...again

Little monsters are demanding metacritic to remove Slant's reviews of lady gaga away from her discography.

There is a reason why.

The music editor/ Co founder/ Co editor Sal Brado who goes By Sal Calminquri is a massive Madonna fan. Google his name. She's the first person in images. And it states in his bio he's been a massive fan since her inception in the industry back in 1982.

Case in point. He's reviewed both Madonna and Gaga albums 

His scores for the last 3 gaga albums were

40/100 Cheek to Cheek

50/100 joanne

50/100 For ASIB soundtrack 

And now a 50/100 for Chromatica.

Now onto Madonna reviews of her last outings 

MDNA 70/100

REBEL HEART 70/100

MADAME X 80/100.

THEY ARE really pissed as they feel this album should be in the 90s range as she's talking about mental health and things that matter. They even try talking to a few other reviewers to change their scores..

But the Sal ones is the ones that bother them the most.

Even with Chromatica he described it as music done lazily by a computer instead of real instruments.

My question is. Do they really have a point of view?

Even in gaga daily. They are all saying that they really need to let this go. As he's too higher rank. Being a co founder and a co editor. That there is no way metacritic would take his credentials away as he meets their standards..

@JordanMiller

@Roxxy

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he has clear blatant bias, but...i kind of agree with him despite his bias. i think chromatica is not good. i would've given it like a 40/100 if i'm dead honest, and i'm not at ALL a gaga hater...i love at least two dozen lady gaga songs. but i think chromatica is a major let down. i'm baffled that it is receiving so much praise when she's capable of so much better...

Archived