Britney's SILENCE

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

Britney doesn't speak up about feminist issues either.  And she never said anything about the "Me Too" movement. (and likely won't either)

Why does she need to do any of these things?

Umm this is more than those, this is about the MURDER & racism against our black citizens 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

bc of her situation (conservatorship), she can't vote and (I'm assuming) speak about any situation or movement that are political or sensitive. But we all know what she is

She speaks out about paparazzi editing her pictures but she can’t say anything about this? And that video is over 10 years old & the real reason has never been proved why she went off on them, it was something a fan said and we all ran w it

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Goodbye Exhale, this is my final post.

Before I leave I have some things to get off my chest.

First, what happened to the B army?

We were once united to Free Britney. That should be the main goal.
Did most of you forget how dark the situation she is trapped in actually is???

We also know they don't give her full access to her Instagram, otherwise, we would get more interaction/comments to fans/stories/live streams like all the other celebs.

Lest we forget they gave her a flip phone last year to prevent her from seeing Free Britney stuff.  Or back in 2016 where she was overseas and they censored her talking about the conservatorship even though she's only a conservatee in the U.S.
CRAZY stuff like that SHOULD NOT be swept under the bridge.

And to the few on here who are wondering I am not saying she should ignore BLM. I'm saying she's been unusually and suspiciously quiet. 

Rex Weiner was right. What other celebrity of her power and status is kept under lock+key and not given the opportunity to do an interview with a serious journalist in over a decade?????????

We should demand answers.

We should demand justice.

We should be Britney's voice, since she does not have one.

#FreeBritney

P.S. @JordanMiller Real fans such as myself would appreciate you putting in more of an effort to further the Free Britney movement, you know, because Britney the person is what's important.
Perhaps report on the many questionable things her team does or use your platform for other things that might help her case for freedom. 

Instead we seem to be getting these "exclusive" Q+As that no one really asked for which I assume you got by staying under her team's good graces.  

Because of all these disappointments, I bid Exhale a farewell.

Stay well my friends, 
and #FreeBritney 

Dramatic much? :teigen: goodbye :imacat:

• Haha 7
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, justhanging said:

We also know they don't give her full access to her Instagram, otherwise, we would get more interaction/comments to fans/stories/live streams like all the other celebs.

Lest we forget they gave her a flip phone last year to prevent her from seeing Free Britney stuff.  Or back in 2016 where she was overseas and they censored her talking about the conservatorship even though she's only a conservatee in the U.S.

And to the few on here who are wondering I am not saying she should ignore BLM. I'm saying she's been unusually and suspiciously quiet. 

Rex Weiner was right. What other celebrity of her power and status is kept under lock+key and not given the opportunity to do an interview with a serious journalist in over a decade?????????

#FreeBritney

P.S. @JordanMiller Real fans such as myself would appreciate you putting in more of an effort to further the Free Britney movement, you know, because Britney the person is what's important.
Perhaps report on the many questionable things her team does or use your platform for other things that might help her case for freedom. 

Instead we seem to be getting these "exclusive" Q+As that no one really asked for which I assume you got by staying under her team's good graces.  

Stay well my friends, 
and #FreeBritney 

I hope you won’t go. There aren’t too many of us left. :crying1:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
  • Deactivated
30 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

It’s very sad to see the majority of the fan base so easily distracted when it’s highly likely something sinister is going on behind the scenes. 

That's what I'm thinking too. Why get people digging into what's going on with Britney when they can release Mood Ring and keep fans happy with something they wanted? That way they stop their research.

Assuming that's what's happening.

• Like 8
18 minutes ago, justhanging said:

#FreeBritney

Stay well my friends, 
and #FreeBritney 

we need to stay united, many fans have been silenced with this so this not easy, also is not secret that @JordanMiller has been sued before.  So we need to support him because its not easy. 

this case is  a little bit slow because is much money and influence involved, we need lawyers, investigators, reporters and any of them want to work for free , also many fans club tryed before to collect money on GOFUNDME and try to put it down those campaigns, so we need to move it fast and try to make a serious campaign during this quarantine because people is reading

• Love 2
  • Like 2
54 minutes ago, joko***** said:

Umm this is more than those, this is about the MURDER & racism against our black citizens 

53 minutes ago, joko***** said:

She speaks out about paparazzi editing her pictures but she can’t say anything about this? And that video is over 10 years old & the real reason has never been proved why she went off on them, it was something a fan said and we all ran w it

Yeah, well the music industry and the media very well nearly ended her own life in late 2007/early 2008 but she doesn't speak out about this does she???

I don't think she likes being put on a pedestal.

14 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Yeah, well the music industry and the media very well nearly ended her own life in late 2007/early 2008 but she doesn't speak out about this does she???

I don't think she likes being put on a pedestal.

true. people tend to forget that she's been harassed, imagine on the internet seeing thousands of hate comments, and people gambling about her suicide, the lost of her children, her being put in a conservatorship that she didn't want, being threatened for her kids, and yet never spoke about it and keeps doing anonymously/discreetly charity. 

her last political statement was in 2017, with the 'Dreamers'. around that time, she was obviously handling her life better (under her brother?) and seemed way more stable than rn (months in facility). 

however, I think that one single pic/statement would be fine.

oh, and **** her team once, **** her team twice, for retweeting those posts (yeah cause she doesn't handle at all her Twitter) in the midst of a political crisis.

but hating on Britney for that isn't right at all, as she's proven many times how unproblematic she is when it comes to those matters. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

It’s very sad to see the majority of the fan base so easily distracted when it’s highly likely something sinister is going on behind the scenes. 

That is why it is so important that she verbalizes everything that happened to her and continues to happen to her and this will never happen.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, joko***** said:

Well if that’s the reason she should speak tf up about it. She has tons of racist fans that need to hear her support for black lives 

Jamie Lynn just posted a black lives matter post on her story and i guess you tag people that will keep the post going and one of the people she tagged was Britney, hopefully she’ll do that at least and Sam also posted a big paragraph on his story condemning the police officers involved in George Floyd, and rightfully so,  I’m sure she’ll say something 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

Jamie Lynn just posted a black lives matter post on her story and i guess you tag people that will keep the post going and one of the people she tagged was Britney, hopefully she’ll do that at least and Sam also posted a big paragraph on his story condemning the police officers involved in George Floyd, and rightfully so,  I’m sure she’ll say something 

I hope she doesn’t respond to that chain thing though, people have criticized the kardashians for doing it and making it a “trend” rather than actually caring about it. She should do something similar to Sam 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, RebelMe said:

bc of her situation (conservatorship), she can't vote and (I'm assuming) speak about any situation or movement that are political or sensitive. But we all know what she is

She did speak up about when human garbage Trump was trying to get rid of the dreamers, she supported the dream act and posted her wearing the “we are all dreamers” shirt awhile back so she can speak up about political things, I mean even if she doesn’t post about it, which I agree she should, it’s pretty clear Britney is very supportive of liberal politics (side note it’s really ******* sad that not being a racist has turned into a political stance but anyway) plus her sister and Sam have been posting quite a lot about supporting the black lives matter movement and condemning the police officers involved, rightfully so. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I hope she doesn’t respond to that chain thing though, people have criticized the kardashians for doing it and making it a “trend” rather than actually caring about it. She should do something similar to Sam 

I completely 100% agree with you, but now she’s kind of in a position where if she doesn’t it could be perceived (not by you are I) as “did Britney ignore reposting a BLM chain?” You know how it is but then again for all we know she’s been donating money to help bail out protesters as other celebs have, Britney has always been big on do the right thing because it’s right not because you want praise so maybe she is about more action less words ya know but I 100% agree I’d love to see her write something as Sam did, another conspiracy theory, does Britney use sam’s Instagram to post things she wants to say that maybe she’s worried would be taken down off her instagram by Lou “pray the gay away” Taylor? 

The day we had the thank you video about Glory, the boyfriend was there. It happened saturday, unusual day for a "Britney" post. Now the boyfriend isn't there with her, and she's very quiet.

I don't think they locked her up again. It's just the account that is extremely contrived. They probably have an plan for posts throughout the week, when exceptional stuff like the protests happen, they take a long time to put together something. If you remember, Britney always late when tragedies and big things are happening.

The funny thing is... Somebody asked her boyfriend why he and Britney didn't say anything about the racism. He told the person to check his story, It had nothing to do with his gf. This happened two days ago and Britney keeps quiet. 

Her boyfriend communication with her must be weird If he didn't comment about the complains. Does she even knows about what's going on?

8 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

I completely 100% agree with you, but now she’s kind of in a position where if she doesn’t it could be perceived (not by you are I) as “did Britney ignore reposting a BLM chain?” You know how it is but then again for all we know she’s been donating money to help bail out protesters as other celebs have, Britney has always been big on do the right thing because it’s right not because you want praise so maybe she is about more action less words ya know but I 100% agree I’d love to see her write something as Sam did, another conspiracy theory, does Britney use sam’s Instagram to post things she wants to say that maybe she’s worried would be taken down off her instagram by Lou “pray the gay away” Taylor? 

Nah lou Taylor wouldn’t delete it. Any smart money making team knows how important this is. 

• Like 1