the next big song push should be...

pot.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d honestly rather push for a song we “don’t have” like Mood Ring! The next song we should push to be added on iTunes world wide is Trouble, since it’s literally not available at all anymore anywhere! 

I do agree that Tom’s Diner deserved more, but the bridge ruins the song and kinda kills its appeal a bit. Giorgio should’ve never added it....it literally doesn’t even make sense with the rest of the song! Another thing that bothers me about it is it’s not even a full cover there are more parts to the song! 

5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I’d honestly rather push for a song we “don’t have” like Mood Ring! The next song we should push to be added on iTunes world wide is Trouble, since it’s literally not available at all anymore anywhere! 

I do agree that Tom’s Diner deserved more, but the bridge ruins the song and kinda kills its appeal a bit. Giorgio should’ve never added it....it literally doesn’t even make sense with the rest of the song! Another thing that bothers me about it is it’s not even a full cover there are more parts to the song! 

Mmm yeah i agree the bridge is cringey af, 

britney needs to completely redo it and stay true to the original imo

Archived