Has everyone bought the two different versions of Mood Ring, ala Sour Candy?

Army1

Seeing that Sour Candy has two versions charting on Itunes, I checked for Mood Ring and saw two seperate lisitngs that I was able to purchase....

One ISNT marked as explicit, but Im assuming one of the two must be, since it let me buy both. 

Not sure how to imbed a screenshot into Exhale (or of thats even possible anymore), but  order to buy both, search ‘Britney Spears Mood Ring’ in the US Itunes store and you should see the second copy that you can purchase. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Army1 said:

Seeing that Sour Candy has two versions charting on Itunes, I checked for Mood Ring and saw two seperate lisitngs that I was able to purchase....

One ISNT marked as explicit, but Im assuming one of the two must be, since it let me buy both. 

Not sure how to imbed a screenshot into Exhale (or of thats even possible anymore), but  order to buy both, search ‘Britney Spears Mood Ring’ in the US Itunes store and you should see the second copy that you can purchase. 

They count different towards the charts though, so it’s important to buy the one at the top of the charts. I’m pretty sure you can buy it multiple times I forget how though

15 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

They count different towards the charts though, so it’s important to buy the one at the top of the charts. I’m pretty sure you can buy it multiple times I forget how though

Not in the final chart. They are together. 

Archived