Hi all!

Apologies if I'm not posting this in the right forum but I thought this site would be a good place to show off my latest remix. Feel free to like/subscribe/comment/all of the above.

Been a while since I put out music (I used to almost exclusively do Britney Spears Remixes, some of which are on my YouTube).

Here's my "Rain On Me" remix.

Hope you all enjoy

rain-remix.jpg.c23dcba39baa1c2c0281b160f77e1d79.jpg

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Is that cover art yours? If so it looks amazing! Great work with the art and remix! Thank you for sharing!! :pumped::madance:

Thank you so much

The picture was on I found online, I then tweaked the colours and added all the text and everything. It's much easier to read than the official cover art. That hurt my head ahha

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CraigMackenzie said:

Thank you so much

The picture was on I found online, I then tweaked the colours and added all the text and everything. It's much easier to read than the official cover art. That hurt my head ahha

It's so good. Do you take requests? I would love to hear Britney's "I Will Be There" or "What U See Is What U Get" remixed to fit these modern times!! :pumped:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Born2Die said:

It's so good. Do you take requests? I would love to hear Britney's "I Will Be There" or "What U See Is What U Get" remixed to fit these modern times!! :pumped:

Unfortunately, both those songs aren't available as acapellas so I wouldn't be able to remix them (at least not well) 

A lot of the older Britney songs aren't really available as acapellas. The only old one is baby one more time really. The other acapellas from early on in her career are really poor quality

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block