Exhale Fans - SUPPORT MOOD RING

BritneyMinaj

Ok hear me out

I've been on Twitter for the couple of days and I feel like Twitter Britney fans support more than Exhale Britney fans

like even Mood Ring there's a thread FEATURED about BOYCOTTING the song. Can't we make her succeed.

For the two fans who care about her success and don't want her to flop

a streaming playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7lplgW2aakd1Q7F6Aiqs7r 

also request "mood ring" to radios

(links)

also shazam the song

what i meant was like this generation calls britney a flop

and if US BRITNEY STANS don't even support the song to chart ON BB100 (not talking iTunes) then we're asking for her to flop

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love you, but how are twitter fans more successful than us exhale fans? Mood ring is #1 on iTunes. There’s a post about how we should make it go viral on tik tok. We had a really positive AMA with Jon Asher. I’m just confused on how we’re not supporting her?

Twitter fans are ruthless and started the blackout campaign on the same day as the justice for bionic campaign.

”Mood ring” is a Japanese bonus track from 3 years ago. The fact that it’s #1 on iTunes is a HUGE FEAT! So it’s not “flopping”. It’s not a single, it’s not getting sent to radio, and it’s not getting a video (that we know of). We’re all streaming and buying it. We’re doing all we can. If Britney wants it to be a hit, respectfully, she needs to promote it. But we can’t do more work than Britney does for her music, ya know? 

But I love you, so please don’t take this as me coming for you! I’m just curious as to your perspective 🙂

#streammoodring

I bought 1 copy and that's only because I love the song personally and wanted to have it on my library. 

I'm a fan of Britney Spears the person not Britney Spears the product. So, until she is free from her conservatorship, I won't be supporting anything from her brand. :barbie:

It's kinda double edge sword. And in some ways political. 

A lot of the fans love her. But they hate putting money in pockets that are homophobic people and giving to homophobic organizations. The money's not going to Britney.

Like some people said. She is pretty much retired. She always seemed like when she got bored and stopped enjoying it. She would go away and live her life. Honestly that's why I feel like Piece of ne was like her victory lap. 

I never saw as her being like Cher or Madonna wanting her career to span decades and decades. It was just a hobby. But she's over it. And I believe her son. She's done with music. 

25 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

You do realise ppl have right to boycott everything and anything regarding Britney  ?

How exactly does that make them Britney bashers ? Britneys situation is so complicated,and it's clear she is not well mentally nor physically. So ppl have right to support her every way plausible.

Plus Twitter fandom is much much bigger than Exhales one.

wow did we change from enemies to friends?

growth GIF

Oh btw i live in another country but wanna join in helping the songs

i have an email account on apple

vuukiet@gmail.com

if people want to gift me the song feel free to

i wanna support lol

it’s hilarious how long it’s no. 1

:blast:

17 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Off topic, but speaking of AMAs, @JordanMiller you know who you need to get for Blackout’s justice party. Starts with D

Jordan said he’s tried to get Danja, but he hasn’t responded to his messages. Also, I just noticed Danja isn’t following Britney on insta 😟 Hope wil.i.aint.💩 didn’t ruin their relationship after he scrapped danja’s work for B8

1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

I love you, but how are twitter fans more successful than us exhale fans? Mood ring is #1 on iTunes. There’s a post about how we should make it go viral on tik tok. We had a really positive AMA with Jon Asher. I’m just confused on how we’re not supporting her?

Twitter fans are ruthless and started the blackout campaign on the same day as the justice for bionic campaign.

”Mood ring” is a Japanese bonus track from 3 years ago. The fact that it’s #1 on iTunes is a HUGE FEAT! So it’s not “flopping”. It’s not a single, it’s not getting sent to radio, and it’s not getting a video (that we know of). We’re all streaming and buying it. We’re doing all we can. If Britney wants it to be a hit, respectfully, she needs to promote it. But we can’t do more work than Britney does for her music, ya know? 

But I love you, so please don’t take this as me coming for you! I’m just curious as to your perspective 🙂

#streammoodring

i guess both have meh fans

i know not all the twitter fans are great and same with exhale

i just saw that thread this morning and was like why aren't they streaming and supporting

Just now, BritneyMinaj said:

i guess both have not supporting fans

i know not all the twitter fans are great and same with exhale

i just saw that thread this morning and was like why aren't they streaming and supporting

Which thread are you referring to? I don’t think I’ve seen it.

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Jordan said he’s tried to get Danja, but he hasn’t responded to his messages. Also, I just noticed Danja isn’t following Britney on insta 😟 Hope wil.i.aint.💩 didn’t ruin their relationship after he scrapped danja’s work for B8

Omg no😭we should all ask Danja so join the AMA. And I though he hyped Britney before the whole free britney thing started and even posted the tag #B10, he might be working kn B10 and doesnt wanna do it since he’s not allowed:crying1:

3 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Omg no😭we should all ask Danja so join the AMA. And I though he hyped Britney before the whole free britney thing started and even posted the tag #B10, he might be working kn B10 and doesnt wanna do it since he’s not allowed:crying1:

It’s all so sad. I agree, we need to all storm Danja’s DM’s on insta to get him to talk with us! He can’t ignore us ALL

Who you callin' fake fans? :ohwut:

Although I do not agree with the boycott and the opinions on that thread, two of the people there who are pro-boycott are OG Exhalers and have been fans of Britney since the very beginning. They are more of a Britney fan than some of the new flop fans on Exhale who stan Femme Fatale. Please. It's not even close. :tiffdrink:

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Although I do not agree with the boycott and the opinions on that thread, two of the people there who are pro-boycott are OG Exhalers and have been fans of Britney since the very beginning. They are more of a Britney fan than some of the new flop fans on Exhale who stan Femme Fatale. Please. It's not even close. :tiffdrink:

chilee

ok what i meant was like this generation calls britney a flop

and if US BRITNEY STANS don't even support the song to chart ON BB100 (not talking iTunes) then we're asking for her to flop

The femme fatale shade is sending me to the moon 🤣😂🤣🤣

Just now, BritneyMinaj said:

chilee ok what i meant was like this generation calls britney a flop and if US BRITNEY STANS don't even support the song to chart ON BB100 (not talking iTunes) 

You mean your generation. :tiffdrink:

And what does that have to do with throwing shade on the people who support the boycott. While I do not agree with the opinions on that thread, as seen in my platinum post, but what I will not allow is throwing indirect shade on @Dark.Knight and @C0CKy . :chrissy:

And what does that have to do with throwing shade on the people who support the boycott. While I do not agree with the opinions on that thread, as seen in my platinum post, but what I will not allow is throwing indirect shade on @Dark.Knight and @C0CKy . :chrissy:

is it shady to ask to get devoted Britney fans?

and yes my generation that's what i meant YES! 

if we can make her chart that would be AMAZING! but we need effort! :sendinglove:

3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Thank you sweetheart.

And to think the people fighting for her freedom are now the enemy? Disgusting.  

Archived