#freeBritney vs Chart success

We are often talking about buying/not buying, stream/not streaming things and how we don't want team Britney to get richer.  And if Britney will succeed that will keep her in c-ship..

I think it can be consider otherwise too:

success in charts positions means relevance of Britneys name. As many people will talk about  Britney, her music, her life, her past and future as many #freeBritney member we shall have. It's like when quantity of humans was 400 000 Million and they thought if humanity will be more they will die cause there won't be enough food or smth.. But now we are billions out there and live better then ever.. My thought is - as bigger will be movement as much solutions we will have, as much exposure the whole situation will have, as much defenders will be in Britneys life (in face of abusers and haters).

also what if all this time "they" were trying to make Britneys personality boring/uninteresting.  

I'm not saying that I'm 100% right but If she will have the fame what she did back then we will take everything on new level, there would be many information about her daily life, documentaries, journalist investigations, followers I mean #freeBritney can be unstoppable.. 

p.s. Britney already has amount of the money that Loe and some other will never spend (like for official salaries);

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived