Make me Original Video is Probably the next move

44 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

I mean it all makes sense, they’re rebooting the album because that’s the only way they can make money out of her without her consent. 

The next (and final?) step would be the release of the original make me music video, I think this might work. 

I think this is a little too much. One thing is posting a new cover and an old b track on streaming services... publishing a scrapped video is an entirely different thing. 

I'd be happy if they released a dance cut with all the dancing scenes though 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I’m one of the few people who actually like the direction of the original Make Me music video so I would be thrilled! I need glitter Breastney  in HD and with post effects please! Those cage scenes alone are worth it to me! 

Doubt it’s happening though, but what do we really know? All of this is so random and more than we thought we’d ever get to begin with so...

• Love 2

The problem is that LaChapelle said the recordings still not finished, so we don't have all the scenes needed. 
He said that wasn't the real plot and the video as he thought and it'll be impossible to have the finished thing,
unless they pay him to do a new editing with the scenes he got.

I hope not. I love Make me and I think it deserved to be a huge hit, it is a grower and has that 90's/classic vibe that could last 4ever... sadly it wasn't because of three main reasons: -vma performance was an ok performance, maybe fans would have appreciate more if she sang live the "me myself and I" part; -not so much promo was done; -and moreover fans were super disappointed by all the mess of the video. 

But the fact is that the "original" video is real trash, yes it has some good shots, but the entire thing is trash and no sense. 

• Like 1
  • Deactivated
6 hours ago, mtlinhares said:

Why don't they just go all in? Give us Gimme More (Funeral Version) and the original video for Perfume too :snort:

also the BOMT, Crazy2k, OIDIA, Onyx Hotel, Circus Tour, and POM 2.0 on 4-8K DVD/BD/Digital release :) 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, mtlinhares said:

Why don't they just go all in? Give us Gimme More (Funeral Version) and the original video for Perfume too :snort:

that emote sent meeee