The apple music version of Slumber party is the original solo version

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Same luckily I grabbed it off iTunes as soon as the album came out :clicktina:

This too! :queenflopga: Also, the (multiple) Apple Music versions still featured Tinashe when I listened to them... so what’s the truth? :parisok:
EDIT:
OMG nevermind

5 minutes ago, Deyonce said:

What does the solo version sound like? I've never actually heard it. But I like Tinashe's contribution to the song.

It's basically the tinashe verse sung by Britney spears. That's why I found the remix so unoriginal. Tinashe basically sang the original verse. I thought as a songwriter she would add a completely different verse. Like how Britney did to Rihanna's S&M remix or even Kesha on the femme fatale remix of til the workd ends. 

13 hours ago, Deyonce said:

What does the solo version sound like? I've never actually heard it. But I like Tinashe's contribution to the song.

13 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's basically the tinashe verse sung by Britney spears. That's why I found the remix so unoriginal. Tinashe basically sang the original verse. I thought as a songwriter she would add a completely different verse. Like how Britney did to Rihanna's S&M remix or even Kesha on the femme fatale remix of til the workd ends. 

The original didn't featured that chipmunk adlib by Brit at 3:03 :juggingu:

Archived