Britney on Mood Ring hitting #1: "This is incredible! 'Mood Ring' is one of my favorite songs on Glory"

3 hours ago, IUSM said:

I never know what to believe these days... Could be an elaborated ploy from her Team, especially given the small promo (a specific story on Instagram) but yet no announcement from Britney on video.

Of course her team's behind this and not Britney. I think all this new things are just a distraction from the FreeBritney campaign (and sadly, it's working because now everyone's asking for new music) :mj:

I'm not complaining tho. Mood Ring is one of the best songs from the album and it deserved way more than being a bonus track for Japan :gtfo: Also, Glory's original cover is s*it so I'm also happy about the new one. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, hxpnxl said:

Oh no, is she also gonna get dragged like Gaga for feeling happy during this time :wontcry:

The murderer has been charged already (well  not with 1st degree ****** as he deserves) so things are slowly getting back to "normality"  and besides let people talk , I know Britney is not a racist and that's what matters most . Imagine stanning trash like camilia camelhoe who is actually a an obsessive racist , yikes :surething: