Britney on Mood Ring hitting #1: "This is incredible! 'Mood Ring' is one of my favorite songs on Glory"

I want a concrete answer from her team why MOODRING didn’t make the initial release. Like, what if they kept it off because she loved it so much?! We need answers on how they messed the entire era up, including the cover.

britney was clearly coming for blood yet her team dropped the ball....ugh. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I'm starting to feel bad, I mean it was a report from yahoo that she check herself in a clinic, even though they used a old article what if its true. She hasn't said anything about mood ring personally & maybe she had somebody to get yahoo to alert us that they're sending her to a facility to fix her up. Idk but it's weird 😕 

12 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

As excited as I am about ALL of this...where is Britney though? The vid uploaded on insta today is old. Yahoo wrote some bs article about her going back to a self care clinic (its fake i believe) :teigen: 

9173.jpg

and then

XF166q7sJwALCsYZP28B.jpg

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, IUSM said:

How did Billboard reach out to her? Via her Team? Are those her words?

I never know what to believe these days... Could be an elaborated ploy from her Team, especially given the small promo (a specific story on Instagram) but yet no announcement from Britney on video.

(I live for Mood Ring, though) :carpoolney:

PR are in charge to arrange articles, interviews, meetings, etc. I am not sure who (from Britney's team) is in charge of that since we don´t know who is in her team given Larry himself said he is no longer working with her but it's as simple as a phone call and asking Britney to say something about the song for it to be added in an article which is made 90% of facts every fan knows. A few texts here and there and there you have an article about it. :yaknow:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, xzede25 said:

:fakecry:now everything would be even more perfect if she surprises us with a video.

I love how they only habe nice things to say and how gratefull they are with everyone to have the song worldwide instead of a japan only track.

Well, we know how it works the bteam, and their looks first money before everything, the problem of a single video is the cost only with youtube reproductions is not  really supported, they also need to launch a new album or go on tour even if it is next year, and that is something that I don't think she would do soon.

the only way she could do it is bringing new singles (even mood ring or any glory song) but with a relaunch of glory with like 10000 phisical editions with autographs and all stuff in 100$,  AND, a concert for streaming like the abc special with streaming live tickets about 25$ dollars, easily she could have 100000 asistants on a web concert and that brings all about 2.500.000 with that they could cover all production , rehearsals, promos without counting the sponsorships, it could be like pepsi or something could bring also more money to them   , also sorting 30 fans tickets to attend the live show with the distances and all the covid stuff , doing some benefits like donate money and thats the way she could do it ,This is a marketing program on these days. 

• Love 1