Britney on Mood Ring hitting #1: "This is incredible! 'Mood Ring' is one of my favorite songs on Glory"

i love that both John and Melania are stans and made this very good song that ended up being for her :mcry:

she even says Godney :wontcry:

this is too good! i'm just hoping for a video or othr kind of promo but yeah i know it's not gonna happen

• Love 4

This is all so random, I love it though!
The thought of them tacking on a few new tracks at some point doesn’t seem so unlikely now (I’d also be OK with a remix of Mood Ring with a feature sent to radio). 

So glad Glory/ Mood Ring is getting some much needed recognition! Please be enough to eventually get this album certified gold!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Britney has spoken with Billboard "This is incredible! 'Mood Ring' is one of my favorite songs on Glory, it’s so vibey and ****," Spears tells Billboard exclusively. "I’m so grateful to the fans for pushing for its release, and then for making it go to No. 1 on iTunes. I have the best fans in the world! I love you all!"britney_cr_tom_donoghue_t1000.thumb.jpg.12660b8d5d68f969af73cd2dd6198900.jpg

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9393539/songwriters-melanie-fontana-jon-asher-britney-spears-mood-ring

:blast::blast::blast::blast:

featured!

dance dancing GIF by Tvoje Lice Zvuči Poznato

How did Billboard reach out to her? Via her Team? Are those her words?

I never know what to believe these days... Could be an elaborated ploy from her Team, especially given the small promo (a specific story on Instagram) but yet no announcement from Britney on video.

(I live for Mood Ring, though) :carpoolney:

• Love 5
  • Like 2