16 minutes ago, aleomg said:

Not trying to throw shade here, but isn't her too young to release a memoir? 

I mean, not even Madonna nor Britney have released a memoir.

Anyway, GET THEM COINS. :clicktina:

Ally is too young for a memoir, but too old to have not had her name on the billboard charts as a solo artist with all the songs she’s released. ️ 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

Wouldn't it have like 4 chapters?

Chapter 1 - Childhood
Chapter 2 - X Factor
Chapter 3 - 5th Harmony
Chapter 4 - Camilla leaves

You forgot she has to chronicle her failed solo career, dancing with the stars, lip injections, the end. 

she’s the most unproblematic member of 5H, but she doesn’t have what it takes to make a super successful solo career 

• Haha 1

It'll definitely mention Camila leaving and how afraid she was for losing all of their success.

But agreed.  Its really premature.  But honestly no one's career is doing so well.  Normani is getting press for her great performances then disappearing.  "Motivation" only hit 33.  The group will be reuniting sooner rather than later...they'll just have more creative control but definitely be getting together to get the attention they are not getting now. 

25 minutes ago, allthat88 said:

It'll definitely mention Camila leaving and how afraid she was for losing all of their success.

But agreed.  Its really premature.  But honestly no one's career is doing so well.  Normani is getting press for her great performances then disappearing.  "Motivation" only hit 33.  The group will be reuniting sooner rather than later...they'll just have more creative control but definitely be getting together to get the attention they are not getting now. 

I think Normani second guesses herself. She wants her single to hit #1 before she releases her album, but it doesn’t always happen like that. She should’ve released an album last November after motivation. She needs to get it together before she becomes the next Tinashe....or Tanasha as Britney says 🤣

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You forgot she has to chronicle her failed solo career, dancing with the stars, lip injections, the end. 

she’s the most unproblematic member of 5H, but she doesn’t have what it takes to make a super successful solo career 

None of them really do, that's why the put them together to begin with. Camilla is overrated as ****, she got lucky with a few played out hits but she can't sing. We learned that when she did the "at home" song with Shawn. She has no appeal. Normani can dance but her songs aren't great either. I don't remember the other 3. I only know this girl bc she's the short one but I didn't remember her name until this thread.

• Haha 1
On 5/29/2020 at 5:40 PM, OnlyFacts said:

Ally Brooke has decided to do what any other flopping 26 year old does....announces a memoir!!!

We need to stop that mentality... She's working, she's earning money, she's doing what she likes, she's clearly super happy... What else do you want? And I already said this somewhere else: there is only one number one spot, not everyone can be at the top, let alone all the time. What you people preach (constant unwavering "success") is unattainable and especially not healthy for anybody. And age shouldn't matter either. I mean I don't care in the least about this book but that doesn't mean I have to diminish her efforts.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

We need to stop that mentality... She's working, she's earning money, she's doing what she likes, she's clearly super happy... What else do you want? And I already said this somewhere else: there is only one number one spot, not everyone can be at the top, let alone all the time. What you people preach (constant unwavering "success") is unattainable and especially not healthy for anybody. And age shouldn't matter either. I mean I don't care in the least about this book but that doesn't mean I have to diminish her efforts.

I want Ally to win, hence me even acknowledging her book by posting this thread. I would love nothing more than for ally to give me a banging album full of bops. She’s the most unproblematic member from 5H, and I truly want them all to win (except the racist one). But facts are facts and her music career is flopping. But I applaud her for seeking other avenues. Ally will have a flourishing career, it just may not be as a solo musician. That’s all 🙂❤️

6 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

None of them really do, that's why the put them together to begin with. Camilla is overrated as ****, she got lucky with a few played out hits but she can't sing. We learned that when she did the "at home" song with Shawn. She has no appeal. Normani can dance but her songs aren't great either. I don't remember the other 3. I only know this girl bc she's the short one but I didn't remember her name until this thread.

I have to admit something I’ve been thinking for years. Do you remember after “that’s my girl” came out, suddenly LA Reid was ousted as the head of epic records for allegedly being inappropriate with someone, then SUDDENLY Camila gets her solo deal? I’ve always wondered if the two were connected....

But true, they’re better as a group (hence their debut EP which was titled “better together”🤣). But I want all of them to succeed except Camila. She rubs me the wrong way, and she’s racist...not even allegedly racist, she’s blatantly, inherently racist. Lauren is my favorite but I don’t see it for her solo career either 

4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I have to admit something I’ve been thinking for years. Do you remember after “that’s my girl” came out, suddenly LA Reid was ousted as the head of epic records for allegedly being inappropriate with someone, then SUDDENLY Camila gets her solo deal? I’ve always wondered if the two were connected....

But true, they’re better as a group (hence their debut EP which was titled “better together”🤣). But I want all of them to succeed except Camila. She rubs me the wrong way, and she’s racist...not even allegedly racist, she’s blatantly, inherently racist. Lauren is my favorite but I don’t see it for her solo career either 

Wait she is racist?? What?! I don't like her either but that's unacceptable.

I can see Normani being semi successful bc she's a good performer but the other 3 really are forgettable.

12 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I think what they meant is that her book will probably be really boring, like what does she really have to say? She hasn't had an exciting career. And even if she has interesting stories from her personal life, nobody will care bc she's barely famous. Jessica Simpson's book sounded really juicy  bc of her personal experiences but people at least know who she is so they were interested to know those stories. This girl doesn't have that appeal or stardom.

10 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

Wait she is racist?? What?! I don't like her either but that's unacceptable.

I can see Normani being semi successful bc she's a good performer but the other 3 really are forgettable.

Say what now? You didn’t know Camila Cabello (real name Karla) is racist? She allegedly called Normani the n word, and she was exposed as being the person (allegedly) running a racist tumblr account last December that had several racist memes, called black babies monkeys, made fun of Rihanna getting beat up by Chris Brown, etc.

Where have you been?? Camila has been racist 

43 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Say what now? You didn’t know Camila Cabello (real name Karla) is racist? She allegedly called Normani the n word, and she was exposed as being the person (allegedly) running a racist tumblr account last December that had several racist memes, called black babies monkeys, made fun of Rihanna getting beat up by Chris Brown, etc.

Where have you been?? Camila has been racist 

Wow that's really disgusting. Honestly I don't keep up with her, I really don't like her so I don't look into her. That's sick though.

• Content Curators
53 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

Wow that's really disgusting. Honestly I don't keep up with her, I really don't like her so I don't look into her. That's sick though.

Also memes with black people eating KFC / watermelon.

Her relationship with Shawn Mendes is also such a PR stunt like they stage paparazzi photos during quarantine period, same as Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block