The only way to make "Mood Ring" chart in 2020: TikTok

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

maybe Tik Tok Users can dance to it wearing nothing but a mooooood riiiiiiiing :haha:

Well, I don't think I understand how that thing works, but I guess whatever is trying to become viral should have a twist of comedy too, so they all want to replicate it. 

that's totally different types of tiktok creators

dancers, or comedy. so for promoting a song, you don't really want a dance post to be comedy

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

RCA needs to work smart, like pay famous TikTokers to use the song and see if it trends. They need brains :duh:

Criminal and If You Seek Amy entered her top 10 most popular tracks on Spotify because of it  :tbh:

They paid to promote britney zone

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

and is there some sort of "Tik Tok influencers" that people follow? :idkney: Or how do people start replicating things? 

Yeah so theres the likes of Charli, addison rae, tony lopez, lil huddy etc - they're the biggest influencers. but theres a whole lot more of course, so if one of those do it, then it blows up instantly

For example they all jumped on the baby one more time trend last year

The algorithms do show your content to new followers though regardless of your influencer status, and push it out in intervals for as long as its receiving interactions

(if that made any sense :OMGney:)

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m too old for tik tok. If it doesn’t chart, oh well. But the fact that it’s #1 on iTunes is good enough for me. 

people say this because they see it as a kids app, but it's really not

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, hawgs said:

What should the official hashtag for TikTok be?

i'd literally just hastag #moodring #britneyspears #for_you #fyp #xyzbca

though i don't use them much personally, they're good to kick start your account though

3 minutes ago, WAVES said:

people say this because they see it as a kids app, but it's really not

I don’t have enough time to choreograph a dance routine, edit the video, post it, etc when I have a full-time job, a boyfriend, and a life. It’s not for us adults lol

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

I don’t have enough time to choreograph a dance routine, edit the video, post it, etc when I have a full-time job, a boyfriend, and a life. It’s not for us adults lol

I have a full time job, a relationship, a life and i'm making money on tiktok. so i disagree ;)

it doesnt take too much time

• Like 1
Just now, WAVES said:

I have a full time job, a relationship, a life and i'm making money on tiktok. so i disagree ;)

it doesnt take too much time

Well, congratulations - I must be a flop then lol. Make MOODRING go viral on tik tok since you’re famous on there 🤗

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

Well, congratulations - I must be a flop then lol. Make MOODRING go viral on tik tok since you’re famous on there 🤗

well i never said i was famous on there, i'm definitely not lol

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

maybe Tik Tok Users can dance to it wearing nothing but a mooooood riiiiiiiing :haha:

Well, I don't think I understand how that thing works, but I guess whatever is trying to become viral should have a twist of comedy too, so they all want to replicate it. 

I’m pretty sure naked people dancing to Britney Spears is something that would go viral :demi:

• Haha 3