The only way to make "Mood Ring" chart in 2020: TikTok

11 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

I dont think only tiktok would help it to chart for her, if you know what I mean.

at this stage, and a song with no promotion. it really would, you'd be surprised how many generation z kids don't even know who she is

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, WAVES said:

Like it or not, it controls the music industry right now

Forget radio thats a waste of time

Make dance trends, use it on viral videos, tag tiktok famous people. If someone like Charli, Tony or Addison uses it, instant worldwide success

The chart right now speaks for itself, almost every single song is there because of a tiktok trendttb.png.ab303affe7c06c01bc09911a61a7edf6.png

featured!

power rangers dancing GIF

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Will it still count if it's mixed with other songs? It's barely recognizable as Mood Ring. :imacat:

But your eyes though. :barbie:

yeah, thats the type of mix that trends fastest on tiktok but the songs always end up charting

and the addition of baby will make people recognise it and use the sound, then search for the full version

my eyes? aw thank u :bwink:

• Love 4
  • Content Curators
25 minutes ago, WAVES said:

here we go

https://www.tiktok.com/@lordcavell/video/6832324630842248453 

duet this, use the sound, do the dance - things spread like wildfire on tiktok so GO

(for non tiktok users, this is not intended to be some complex choreo. it's a tiktok style mix I created, with easy tiktok style dance moves that anyone can do)

;)

you did a great job, today is such a beautiful day :wendycry: