Britney Spears' "Mood Ring" hits #1 on the US iTunes chart

I know it’s wishful thinking, but how cool would it be if they sent this to radio and she filmed some footage of her dancing or whatever and sent it to someone to edit together with some effects to make a simple music video?  

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I know it’s wishful thinking, but how cool would it be if they sent this to radio and she filmed some footage of her dancing or whatever and sent it to someone to edit together with some effects to make a simple music video?  

I think the private show footage is perfect for this mash it up with some of the original Make Me video scenes et voila- we got perfect visuals. There’s already a video like that with private show. 

nowadays nobody cares if the video was meant for something or not... it’s just about the song and maybe the visuals for YouTube or playing in some bars or clubs. No Storyline required...

• Love 3

3 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande - Rain On Me
Lady Gaga & BLACKPINK - Sour Candy
Britney Spears - Mood Ring (By Demand)

Wait, what info is this from what chart exactly?  :lostney:

7 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

We need radio support and a nice official visuals video and this will smash.

Use private show and make me footage

Quarantine vibes with her performing a private show to a non-existing audience  :omgreallyney:

Queen of foresight :frenchy:

• Haha 3

I hope Britney is well and aware about what is going on because I keep being weirded out that her team or whatever could manipulate with all those emojies and dots on Instagram and she could be locked with flip flop cellphone. #FreeBritney #MoodRing

I adore the song btw 

• Like 4