Britney Spears' "Mood Ring" hits #1 on the US iTunes chart

3 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Nobody is expecting it to be #1 for eternity? The fact that Britney snatched this moment from Gaga so easily shows who actually owns the thrown. It could free fall right now, but we have the screenshots.

A 5 year old foreign bonus song vs a whole *** brand new album.... like come on sis. Let it go.

We won.

For many people, it is not really a 4-year old song, though, more like a brand new song.

Japanese bonus tracks are only known by stans, not by the GP or even casual fans. They just stream what is available. :tbh:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

OMG really? I've been gifting all morning LOL 

ZotDchF.png

Is it confirmed? 

I havent seen anyone confirming, but I’ve seen a lot of stans saying it doesnt work.

Just do what I do, I’ve been sending £1 to a few friends and family for them to buy the song on iTunes, that way I know at least I’m spending my money but helping.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Can someone explain these numbers to me? I don’t get what I’m looking at.... flop 

The top column of 2.8, 5.8, etc is how many hours ago the read was taken, the numbers underneath show a song's popularity based on how fast it is selling.   Whatever is number one scores 1.0 and its performance dictates a scale where the songs below it all receive a score below 1.0 based on the rate of sales compared to the number one.  Dark green means the song is still getting strong gains, dark red means sales are slowing rapidly :)

Britney keeps rising while the whole top 10 is falling or neutral!! :OMGney::OMGney:
Capture12.png

Social media I think is the only way to make this sustainable for at least one week, other gays and former stands need to listen the song so they can fall in love with it and rise sales/streaming.. 

Do we already have a TikTok challenge?:lizzie::lizzie: .. i know there are several good dancers in the army, we need you guys!! 
Britney account is reposting some fans insta stories with Mood Ring.. maybe we all should post something to help with promo...  the queen ( or more probably Lou in her pijamas:jl:) may re-post us :jumpney:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
On 5/29/2020 at 8:37 PM, Barajas said:

Britney keeps rising while the whole top 10 is falling or neutral!! :OMGney::OMGney:
Capture12.png

Social media I think is the only way to make this sustainable for at least one week, other gays and former stands need to listen the song so they can fall in love with it and rise sales/streaming.. 

Do we already have a TikTok challenge?:lizzie::lizzie: .. i know there are several good dancers in the army, we need you guys!! 
Britney account is reposting some fans insta stories with Mood Ring.. maybe we all should post something to help with promo...  the queen may re-post us :jumpney:

So the world finally woke up to the power of Godney?! I can't with all these up and down emotions, all these mood swings :wendycry: 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Wow Britney is so relevant. Her record label has to consider that a free Britney is what the people want. The interest is there, she is a born superstar and rebel. She is eccentric one of a kind. You can’t make up or predict anything she will do. 
free her. Imagine a documentary revealing the c-ship and b10 being released. 

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

If there was any promo, it could deffo go #1 for real. Could you imagine?? Britney scoring a number one in 2020..  :makeitrain:

she'd break quite a few records actually :jj:

only artist to have 3 directly nb1 entrances at the hot 100

only artist to have 4 solo number 1 songs in 4 different decades 

longest run for a song to break into the charts (4 years) :jj: (technically, Mariah's song did chart when it was released)

and her first top 10 in 7 years :jl:

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

The top column of 2.8, 5.8, etc is how many hours ago the read was taken, the numbers underneath show a song's popularity based on how fast it is selling.   Whatever is number one scores 1.0 and its performance dictates a scale where the songs below it all receive a score below 1.0 based on the rate of sales compared to the number one.  Dark green means the song is still getting strong gains, dark red means sales are slowing rapidly :)

You are an angel :) thank you!

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, joko***** said:

I’m sorry, but is no one else hurt that Britney has said nothing about everything going on in the US but is busy promoting her song ? Ion like dat

she probably doesn't know anything of it :beysip: 

she doesn't have anything to prove about racism though :quirkney: in 2004 she was about to kick a group of white men on her own for calling her bodyguard with the n word :quirkney:

Beyoncé made a whole album about it but would she really go in a fight in public to defend her bodyguard? :quirkney:

Let's not pretend like Britney doesn't care about it, humanly she's such a good person, and was ready to fight physically for Black people :beysip: your faves could never :whatitellu:

she'd probably be ready to destroy that cop's *** if she witnessed the scene 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, joko***** said:

Her boyfriend can speak but she can’t ? I’m unfollowing every celeb who’s kept their mouth shut, she’s got till the end of the day😡😭

Britney is very alienated and we all know It. Maybe she doesn't even know about what's going on, till now we didn't even have a video of her acknowledging mood ring... 

It is bad for her image to keep quiet, but that Instagram is her team's territory, not hers.

19 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

she probably doesn't know anything of it :beysip: 

she doesn't have anything to prove about racism though :quirkney: in 2004 she was about to kick a group of white men on her own for calling her bodyguard with the n word :quirkney:

Beyoncé made a whole album about it but would she really go in a fight in public to defend her bodyguard? :quirkney:

Let's not pretend like Britney doesn't care about it, humanly she's such a good person, and was ready to fight physically for Black people :beysip: your faves could never :whatitellu:

she'd probably be ready to destroy that cop's *** if she witnessed the scene 

I love that video, but no one even knows if that’s true..

if we lived in a world of “well so and so didn’t do it” we would be ****ed.

im just sad because as a person of color, I’m hurt she’s not acknowledging this. I really am.. idk why. Today’s just been crazy.