Melanie Joy Fontana, co-writer of "Mood Ring", shares two early demos of the song

I actually love the version with the Chainsmokers beat. But the official one we got is perfect! Guys, this is the most active Britney’s music has been in years 😭😭😭😭 I feel like mood ring is going to chart on billboard. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😩 Godney is real 

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

i like them both but i like the final version..more twinkle-y. i would personally love if musicians would release multiple versions of songs tbh i love that stuff

Agreed! But some overdo it: i.e. kelly Clarkson’s new song with FIVE versions. Or Alicia keys “girl on fire” with THREE versions that all sucked. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 5/28/2020 at 11:59 PM, colormefresh said:

I’m still confused as to why we got Make Me instead of Mood Ring. RCA is.... special.

I really like Make Me. I still think it was a great lead single. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, joe sp said:

Release them! :didilie:

I don‘t know if anyone else besides me tried their luck and asked Melanie about it? I‘ve texted her on Instagram and wanted to know if she could release the demo versions in high quality and to my surprise she actually replied to me. She‘s super nice and friendly. Sadly she can‘t release them.

35 minutes ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

I don‘t know if anyone else besides me tried their luck and asked Melanie about it? I‘ve texted her on Instagram and wanted to know if she could release the demo versions in high quality and to my surprise she actually replied to me. She‘s super nice and friendly. Sadly she can‘t release them.

Whut did she say?

7 hours ago, T0UCH0FMYHAND said:

Ah man... really?  Can't she convince them to release a Single/Remix EP at least on the streaming platforms?  It literally costs them pocket change to do that, while they actually make money from spins.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, GimmegimmeBritney said:

Whut did she say?

She said that both guys (I‘m assuming the Chainsmokers), Brit and both of their record labels would hate it if she‘d upload the demos. Oh and she said that she‘d might play it for us again in one of her livestreams.

• Love 1