Melanie Joy Fontana, co-writer of "Mood Ring", shares two early demos of the song

11 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:
mr.png.2b7f47832f96d773c80120f82c620d1a.png

this is the first demo, meant to be a collab with her and The Chainsmokers

here is the original DJ Mustard demo for the song

Thoughts? I actually really like the Chainsmokers version 

I demand she release The Chainsmokers Remix, it would be a smash hit!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, sibode said:

I HONESTLY think the one we got is the best version...
The 1st one it's kinda a mess and something we've all already heard, the 2nd it's so cold... too much clubbish.

The one we got is unusual and deep and it really goes inside of your body. It's more intimate.

Ok, but more is more. If she launches a remixes EP, it wouldn't hurt anybody.

13 hours ago, colormefresh said:

I’m still confused as to why we got Make Me instead of Mood Ring. RCA is.... special.

I was just talking to myself and said "I prefer this over Make Me" hahaha! Totally agree. Can we manage Britney for a year please?

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

OMFG... I love all 3 versions and want ALL of them on Spotify as a Single EP NAOWWW! 

- The first one with Chainsmokers is very radio-friendly and poppy, but still fresh and makes her vocals more highlighted
- The second one is that dark urban pop that I love, perfect for a more mature Blackout 2.0... a total bop

I feel like Mood Ring would have been an amazing first single off Glory... and based on the AMA yesterday, I feel like it was supposed to be.

How the heck does this song sound amazing regardless of the vibe?  I need a southern twang version too tbh.
Her team did the right thing releasing it now, but it NEEDS to be a proper single. It's already doing pretty well with no paid spins or promos or MV... can you imagine how well it would do if they did?  They still can if they truly wanted to. They do photoshoots at Britney's home all the time, they could easily do a music video choreographed by herself.

• Love 1