The Story Of The 3 Forgotten Pop Queens

Nelly couldn’t deal with the success and fame. So she kind of dropped out...shes made new music but people forgot about her :tired:

Fergie had the most success and she continued with BEP but her label stalled the release process. It back fired and makes me sad that she didn’t have a comeback. :lizzie:

Gwen did well with her first album which is still great today. Her second album wasn't as impactful and she delayed projects due to pregnancy. She tried again with No Doubt but that album sucked. Her last album was decent for adult pop radio but her tour didn’t sell. That **** is bananas :gagasmile:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

“Fergie had the most success and she continued with BEP but her label stalled the release process. It back fired and makes me sad that she didn’t have a comeback.” 

that’s true babe, I also feel as if Fergie had a lot of potential, La.Love was slated as “Ebola La la la” for some odd reason, even though I thought it had such a good hook :(

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

What do you guys make of this song ?! 
I think it’s such a classy track. The production seems timeless to me. But it wasn’t exactly trendy at the time. In fact the sound got better with age... 

you guys agree :chrissy:

Parking Lot is that BOP for me 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, AleXander_X said:

Those were the times! Great timeless music ,awesome memories! Oh how time flies:kyliecry:...Say it right is still a jam:carpoolney:, not to mention Big girls don't cry!:brityes:

Btw I'm new here my name is Alex and it's great to meet you all!:sendinglove:

Hi @AleXander_Xwelcome to Exhale :) I am relatively new here too, what would be your favourite song from each of these artists ? 

Mine has to be 

Gwen Stefani - what you waiting for 

Fergie - Big girls don’t cry

Nelly Furtado - Maneater 

hope you settle in well x we are all a welcoming community :bieber:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, sullivanSP said:

Hi @AleXander_Xwelcome to Exhale :) I am relatively new here too, what would be your favourite song from each of these artists ? 

Mine has to be 

Gwen Stefani - what you waiting for 

Fergie - Big girls don’t cry

Nelly Furtado - Maneater 

hope you settle in well x we are all a welcoming community :bieber:

Hi  sullivanSP 

Thank you for welcoming me :kisses2all:

My favorites are:

Gwen Stefani - Cool

Fergie - Loosing my ground

Nelly Furtado - Say it right

It's hard to pick one really they have a lot of great songs!

• Love 2

LOVE Nelly and always have! I hope she returns to more urban music cause she and Timbaland were EXPLOSION :barbie:

Fergie was ok, never my favorite, there were just a few songs I liked but never felt a connection :chrissy:

LOVED Gwen ever since No Doubt released Tragic Kingdom... I was a kid but still loved the album and her whole vibe :clap:

Favorite songs by each:

Nelly - Say it Right, Try, I'm Like a Bird (she basically wrote my life)

Fergie - Labels or Love

Gwen - What You Waiting For?, Hollaback Girl, Early Winter

I don't think their time is over, they could always make a throwback comebacl GIF by America's Next Top Model

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block