Did Lady Gaga's 911 Rip off Kylie's iconic 2001 Juggernaut "Can't Get you out of my head"

Chromatica is being accused of several club samples stealing. A problem gaga has seriously faced everytime she did dance music..

But now we can add Kylie's Juggernaut "Can't get you out of my head" to the rip off accusations. I won't lie. Even though the tempo is slowed down. It does sound similar to the intro. I knew gaga going back to dance music. All the accusations that she faced early on that almost made her want to retire in 2014. Was going to come back. And boy did it. 

@JordanMiller

@Roxxy

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They dont sound one-bit like each other:disbelief: i didnt even think of Kylie when i was listening to it, this is a stretch:bichpls: that beat, is a common beat used in disco songs way back to 1972. You can itself hear it in many of Donna Summer's songs:martini:acting greedy, huh?:juggingu:

Hear the first 40 seconds, and you will notice. The beat is reptitive and is the same one Kylie and many other artist used.:hillary:

It isnt something Kylie made. Its been there for 6 decades and was a common beat used especially in 70s disco.:lessons:

First Dark horse, for a rythym that has been used numerous times in music...now this? i cant-:leaving:

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Why? I mean, I get the whole BTW/EY thing, but its nearly a decade old, sometimes, it just looks petty.

It's more than that, he does side by sude, etc. A friend of mine does the page and it's basically a rolling stone magazine affiliate as the editor at large is part of the Page. 

Archived