The Blast claim Britney is “openly bipolar”

FreeLou

i knew this was coming bc of mood ring coming...
people can't be energetic and have a personality that can be easily confused to some disease and being a maniac... the psychiatrist world loves that, the pharmaceutic industry is living the best time$, the youth are addicted to it too, romanticizing it... oh gosh, nowadays if you're feeling a bit low and then you started to be tired to be in the blues deep days and decide to start changing how you're seeing yourself and being a little more positive people will label you as bipolar. i bet her team loves that, so they can keep her under control. but if she really is it's super ok, mariah carey is openly bipolar and it's not under a conservatorship. to me, she seems like a moody person, typical of fire/air signs. some people just don't know how to deal with their emotions.

:duh:

i feel sad for her and justin bieber, one is being controlled by a conservatorship, and the other is a laboratory litte rat, with doctors experiencing all kinds of mental treatment with him and advertizing that cult, if you watch his doc series on youtube you'll get this feeling too. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine using Instagram as a source.  the blast are trash. They know nothing. 

her medical diagnosis is none of our business. We can look at all other area of her life to see how controlling and inappropriate her conservatorship is. She should not be under one especially for as long as she has. 

17 hours ago, Forever22 said:

Imagine using Instagram as a source.  the blast are trash. They know nothing. 

her medical diagnosis is none of our business. We can look at all other area of her life to see how controlling and inappropriate her conservatorship is. She should not be under one especially for as long as she has. 

Exactly.  That's why I've never commented on her Instagram.  It has nothing to do with anything.

It's only when she goes out of her way into the public arena (and no, I don't count Instagram as that) by performing the way she performs ( since at least definitely Femme Fatale) or appearing anxious on a talent judging show or releasing something like Britney Jean where its reasonable to raise questions.

8 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

that could be a big lawsuit against them if they're releasing medical information, regardless of being true or not

All the more proof her team is feeding them these negative stories. They can sue fans for harmless comments but look the other way when the press discloses her medical information. 

Archived