The Blast claim Britney is “openly bipolar”

FreeLou

Of course with some added bull**** about how manic, scary and stoned she appears to be on Instagram. 

Not posting the link because they don’t deserve more clicks. Here is the “article”:

Britney Spears poses for a photo

Britney Spears Sparks Fears In Low-Low Shorts From Her Backyard

Britney Spears has sparked another wave of mental health concerns. The 38-year-old pop princess who is both openly bipolar and – sparking the #FreeBritney movement – still under her 2008-commenced conservatorship, posted an Instagram video last night. While the "Toxic" singer sashaying through her backyard and showing off that stunning summer body clocked the beautiful blonde over 980,000 views overnight, the comments section has gotten rough.

Britney, whose fans may be the most dedicated on earth, now sees herself deemed "scary," stoned, and in a "manic episode" via comments receiving hundreds of likes.

It's Rare That So Many Comments Are Straight-Up Panic

Britney Spears poses in small shorts
Britney Spears/Instagram

Keep scrolling for the video that saw Britney quote Albert Einstein. If you don't live inside Spears' Instagram, the low-low shorts and floral crop tops have become the singer's standard amid COVID-19 – Britney, who recently admitted to losing weight as she missed boyfriend Sam Asghari, was nonetheless looking drop-dead gorgeous as she paraded around the backyard of her L.A. mansion.

Britney tends to deliver a deep and piercing gaze in videos. This one checked out, with the bombshell shooting one as she showed her 24.4 million followers how that smokeshow body hasn't gone anywhere. Seemingly, the fears over the star's well-being are likewise alive and well.

C3CEprcGihJAbs3Pg84x.thumb.jpg.986df8a338c0e425f68fdf12efcc6df5.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe her team is not only twisted enough to pay for articles like this, but they show her all the bad comments on Instagram to turn her against her fans. That way they’re the saints who need to protect her from the evil world out there. She’s literally in prison. :receipts2:

9 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Jamie’s the one that physically abuses kids 

and Britney’s family as an alcoholic when they were growing up 

Yet he got to pick Jodi. Funny he sues fans but won’t sue media outlets that throw around lies like “openly bipolar” about his daughter. Oh right, they’re ALLEGEDLY on his payroll. 

Loucifer (allegedly) thinks she’s so smooth. :jl:

35 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Ok if she is openly bipolar. Theres tons of ppl including celebs such as Mariah Carey,Demi Lovato,Catherine Zeta Jones etc. who are openly bipolar with multiple rehab,mental health facilities stays etc. That aren't in conservatorship and are living their best FREE life.

Agree about comments part. And have been saying this for a year now. She seems unstable and completely outta it on her instagram. And GP and regular stans have noticed it.

It's true that there's something wrong on her IG, yes she is cute and awesome on her posts, and I'm happy for her. However, I hardly imagine that Britney of Toxic or Circus or 3:

ST9M.gif

source.gif

tumblr_o87vn5JjfK1twwihfo1_500.gifv

doing those posts...

28910794-8364041-image-m-73_159063004060

I mean, I'm not used to see her like that, but still she is awesome, but I don't think the Britney of 2004, or 2008 or 2010, will do those type of posts. Around Britney Jean era, she seems to think like how someone of her age would, she was nice and awesome. Maybe it's just aging? Or those awful medication? But still, there's something big to know behind this IG, like is it her team who make her look like that? Idk, but we will know that sooner in all cases. But I'm sure that's someone around her or her team trying to make her look like that but, if I don't think it's her team but more closer to her, cuz her team want money, making her look like crazy won't give them money cuz Britney couldn't perform anymore in that case.

3 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

It's true that there's something wrong on her IG, yes she is cute and awesome on her posts, and I'm happy for her. However, I hardly imagine that Britney of Toxic or Circus or 3:

ST9M.gif

source.gif

tumblr_o87vn5JjfK1twwihfo1_500.gifv

doing those posts...

28910794-8364041-image-m-73_159063004060

I mean, I'm not used to see her like that, but still she is awesome, but I don't think the Britney of 2004, or 2008 or 2010, will do those type of posts. Around Britney Jean era, she seems to think like how someone of her age would, she was nice and awesome. Maybe it's just aging? Or those awful medication? But still, there's something big to know behind this IG, like is it her team who make her look like that? Idk, but we will know that sooner in all cases.

Of course it’s not normal and it’s sad. 

But the girl is under a conservatorship and she is very heavily controlled and almost always has been, even before this. 

There’s no way her team doesn’t monitor what she wants to post and approve it first. The fact they allow her to show herself as such a mess says it all. As for her personally she’s gone through so much, she’s isolated and probably on lots of medication... they’re the only ones to blame 

1 minute ago, FreeLou said:

Of course it’s not normal and it’s sad. 

But the girl is under a conservatorship and she is very heavily controlled and almost always has been, even before this. 

There’s no way her team doesn’t monitor what she wants to post and approve it first. The fact they allow her to show herself as such a mess says it all. As for her personally she’s gone through so much, she’s isolated and probably on lots of medication... they’re the only ones to blame 

Yeah you've right! :crying3:

PS: too bad you didn't saw my edit:

"But I'm sure that's someone around her or her team trying to make her look like that but, if I don't think it's her team but more closer to her, cuz her team want money, making her look like crazy won't give them money cuz Britney couldn't perform anymore in that case."

So in my opinion, I think that's someone or a group of persons much closer to Britney.

5 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Yeah you've right! :crying3:

PS: too bad you didn't saw my edit:

"But I'm sure that's someone around her or her team trying to make her look like that but, if I don't think it's her team but more closer to her, cuz her team want money, making her look like crazy won't give them money cuz Britney couldn't perform anymore in that case."

So in my opinion, I think that's someone or a group of persons much closer to Britney.

Well they’re suddenly under lots of scrutiny with the FreeBritney campaign and know it will be very hard to put her out there again. She allegedly refuses to work now anyway, but what happens if she performs? They know many will scream “free Britney”.

The solution is to make her seem crazy and unstable so that everyone would think the cship is justified. They’re all in on it, no way someone like Sam wouldn’t say “babe this won’t be smart for your case”. They let her make a fool of herself. They know they can’t keep going as usual. They’re also counting on her legacy and nostalgia factor (The Zone).

6 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Well they’re suddenly under lots of scrutiny with the FreeBritney campaign and know it will be very hard to put her out there again. She allegedly refuses to work now anyway, but what happens if she performs? They know many will scream “free Britney”.

The solution is to make her seem crazy and unstable so that everyone would think the cship is justified. They’re all in on it, no way someone like Sam wouldn’t say “babe this won’t be smart for your case”. They let her make a fool of herself. They know they can’t keep going as usual. They’re also counting on her legacy and nostalgia factor (The Zone).

That's just sad. :crying2:

Here is a suggestion for the next article for The Blast:

The Toxic singer, 38, was seen in her garden in the new IG post. Spears was shown performing disturbingly bizzare behaviors like walking in her garden. A group of notable insiders, the commenters with no pictures, are concerned about the pop princess’ well-being. Fans are thinking what if she trips over a rock and fall on the thorns of the roses in her garden. A conservatorship seems like the most logical decision for the mentally disturbed princess who happens to be a lover of smelling roses with dangerous thorns. 

No need to thank me for the free sample :hibebe:

Archived