Tinashe Talks Britney Spears and Signs With Jay-Z’s Roc Nation

I got into Tinashe some short time after getting into Britney (made me a stan with Slumber Party but never really checked on Tinashe herself)

Tbh Tinashe should be as big as Rihanna and Songs For You was such a serve, I recommend Save Room For Us, Perfect Crime and Know Better to anyone who hasn't heard it :badgirl:

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Jay Z is literally too self absorbed to care about any artist besides himself and his wife. Artist turned record executes is always a bad combination. Name one artist that hasnt disappeared after 1 or 2 albums, had more success or hasnt died after being signed by another major artist.  :wonka:

Good luck though Takneesha :yesokay:

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Tinashe’s overdue time is here :clicktina: According to E! Tinashe has signed with Roc Nation after Jay-Z gave her positive praise for her independent release Songs For you. She mentioned They're just always focused on, like, the next thing and hustling and planning for the future," she relayed. "And that is, I feel, so aligned with what I like to do and who I am as an artist."

She also mentions Britney “"I love Britney Spears, so I will never get over moment. I can talk about it every time I do an interview because it was just...it's a career highlight for me," she explained. "Collaborating with your childhood idol? It doesn't really get much better than that."” 

https://www.eonline.com/shows/e_news/news/1156699/tinashe-talks-new-music-britney-spears-joining-jay-z-s-roc-nation

So r we getting an AMA? :yesokay:

10 minutes ago, Avatar said:

Jay Z is literally too self absorbed to care about any artist besides himself and his wife. Artist turned record executes is always a bad combination. Name one artist that hasnt disappeared after 1 or 2 albums, had more success or hasnt died after being signed by another major artist.  :wonka:

Good luck though Takneesha :yesokay:

Lil Wayne signed Nicki Minaj...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Hopefully Roc Nation is the right fit for her. I know she had trouble with her last label but I think Roc Nation will do well with her. Jay-Z typically lets his artists have creative control which is the main issue she had with her label. I'm ready for Tinashe's comeback.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

She have great songs, i hope she do it great with roc nation.

Some record labels for strategy invest more in few artists than others because , and like to have some of them in the back always, even when got more potential or more songs. 

• Like 1