Yahoo Falsely Reports Britney Spears Checks Into Self-Care Health Facility

Message added by Jordan Miller

Update: 

Hello, this is an amendment from Exhale's community leader, @JordanMiller. Without going into detail, I can confirm this report is in fact old. Britney has 100% NOT checked into any treatment center. 

This video which was posted 19 hours ago must have been recorded around the same time this video was recorded:

Which was posted May 5th. Her hair looks awfully similarly done. Also shes just wearing her shell necklace, lately shes been sporting both the shell necklace and black choker. 

‘Looking after her father’. Huns please. She’s been living her best yoga & flowery shirt-flaunting life during lockdown.

Another valid point is that shes been self-isolating (to see the kids apparently) according to media this week. So in no way- has she been caring for ‘him’.

I hope so anyway! 

My money’s on recycled article for Yahoo clickbait :typing:

• Like 1

If this is true, I can only imagine it’s her team forcing her again... She doesn’t want to work and support the conservatorship, so they are throwing her in there to manipulate and goodness knows what else. And perfect for them, this would look bad for her upcoming court date and send her so many steps backward in getting her freedom. I think people need to stop streaming, buying merch... anything that will keep creating income for her team to claim for themselves. 

going into a self care health facility is an odd thing to do during a pandemic, things would have to be real bad for that to happen..

so i do not believe this and she seems happy and keeping fit! plus sam did that live stream and he seemed fine - i believe this article is old.