Yahoo Falsely Reports Britney Spears Checks Into Self-Care Health Facility

Message added by Jordan Miller

Update: 

Hello, this is an amendment from Exhale's community leader, @JordanMiller. Without going into detail, I can confirm this report is in fact old. Britney has 100% NOT checked into any treatment center. 

8 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Regarding the video... I wonder what if they are using an old video cause it's breaking and they dont have a new one made. Those sites share a library of archival content

The comments on the article show that it has been up for at least 19 hours... in that time, other sources would have reported on it if it was true. It's clear that it's just an old article accidentally recycled. 

1 minute ago, Damon said:

The comments on the article show that it has been up for at least 19 hours... in that time, other sources would have reported on it if it was true. It's clear that it's just an old article accidentally recycled. 

If the article is accidental because they have not removed it?.

• Leader
1 minute ago, Damon said:

Very good point. I thought this, too. Unless this was somehow super buried, or...? 

I would like to hear a confirmation/denial regardless now that this is already out. 

• Love 1

What other proof do you need to know that this is fake but the fact that the LA times (who they claim in the article as the source) has nothing about this on their website?? The last britney news they published was about the gym Burning down u guys need to delete this before it gets messy and we affect britney herself

I mean the “maybe other outlets didnt publish cuz no one knows yet” argument doesnt work when you also have the supposed original source not publishing about it

• Like 2