Yahoo Falsely Reports Britney Spears Checks Into Self-Care Health Facility

Message added by Jordan Miller

Update: 

Hello, this is an amendment from Exhale's community leader, @JordanMiller. Without going into detail, I can confirm this report is in fact old. Britney has 100% NOT checked into any treatment center. 

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I keep refreshing the page expecting the date to change but it really says May 28, 2020. :omg:

Britney Spears checked into a "self-care health center," the Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday. It is expected to remain in the facility for 30 days.

It's weird and confusing.

25 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Featured @Derrick ! :barbie:

NNNNN don't feature this, it's gonna spiral out of control. This is an old post, but for some reason they reposted it.

24 minutes ago, Damon said:

I think this is referring to the 'me time' period - it looks like a recycled video. Plus nowhere else seems to be reporting it. I think she's okay :lizzie:

21 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Yeah. Just seen the video. And they are reporting same thing they did back in 2019 aka her going willingly because she was/is so stressed over dads illness.