Britney Spears rapping "Sin City" during the early dates of Oops!... I Did It Again Tour

ootour.jpg.005d860ff041ec485500f68b2f6bd0c5.jpgso this is going to sound extremely random lmao but i so vividly remember there being a bootleg audio of the full oops tour in detroit. during crazy in the breakdown where she shouts out the city’s name and gets the crowd to sing back to her, she rapped the sin city rap instead aka the rap from her episode of punk’d on mtv in 2003. it was a little bizarre too because she didn’t even censor it. i’m 99% sure she still dropped the f bomb in it. i so desperately want to find that audio again because i remember having it soooo long ago on an old computer back when britney boards was a big thing. does anyone else know what i’m talking about or am i completely insane and making this up? lol

Update: Britney Online has shared the audio from the Michigan concert that contains the rap

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/28/2020 at 7:20 PM, babyblue96 said:

so this is going to sound extremely random lmao but i so vividly remember there being a bootleg audio of the full oops tour in detroit. during crazy in the breakdown where she shouts out the city’s name and gets the crowd to sing back to her, she rapped the sin city rap instead aka the rap from her episode of punk’d on mtv in 2003. it was a little bizarre too because she didn’t even censor it. i’m 99% sure she still dropped the f bomb in it. i so desperately want to find that audio again because i remember having it soooo long ago on an old computer back when britney boards was a big thing. does anyone else know what i’m talking about or am i completely insane and making this up? lol

On 2/10/2021 at 9:34 PM, DanielPH91 said:

No. It’s real. I have it! I know this is old but was looking to see if anyone had posted about it!

Just in case anyone wanted to actually hear it. It looks like she only did it on a handful of shows during the first leg of the tour

• Love 2
1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Just in case anyone wanted to actually hear it. It looks like she only did it on a handful of shows during the first leg of the tour

I remember reading she originally performed the rap during 'her 1999 tour' before the Punk'd appearance and wasn't sure whether or not to believe it.... well it was performed during the Oops tour by the looks of things which is actually 2000 but not too far off. But yeah, still surprising to see for some reason dd

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Y'all are TRIPPING. Did you watch the clip? Nowhere in that clip is her mouth moving to the "Sin City Rap" lyrics. It's probably some weird fake made by a fan This rap was out in like 2004 I really don't think she was saving it all those years. Nice try.

It's actually legit

• Love 1
15 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Y'all are TRIPPING. Did you watch the clip? Nowhere in that clip is her mouth moving to the "Sin City Rap" lyrics. It's probably some weird fake made by a fan This rap was out in like 2004 I really don't think she was saving it all those years. Nice try.

Read the caption

I definitely had no idea she did that rap in 2000 on tour. That is news to me. I always thought it was from 2003.

I guess it makes a little sense. The Dumb and Dumber reference would have been a little more relevant in that years. And definitely the Lauryn Hill reference. 

Wow. I never even put that together. I just figured she liked those things and that stuck with her.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I definitely had no idea she did that rap in 2000 on tour. That is news to me. I always thought it was from 2003.

I guess it makes a little sense. The Dumb and Dumber reference would have been a little more relevant in that years. And definitely the Lauryn Hill reference. 

Wow. I never even put that together. I just figured she liked those things and that stuck with her.

It wasn’t the only 90s movie reference she did during the tour, she even did an Austin Powers “yeah baby!” that’s pretty funny lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1