Madison Beer complaining that she doesn't want to be the standard of beauty

haha she obviously has a healthy diet, her hair is all done, she tans, that bikini was made to be looked at, she has a full face of make up, someone here mentioned probably lip fillers, she's recording herself with a filter on..... Her statement could not be faker when she's doing everything in her power to look a certain way. NEXT!
Oh and she was a participant in the final episode of "RuPaul's Secret Celebrity Drag Race" and she was saying (and looking) the same from beginning to end. I guess now it's a trend to play the victim and voice your "insecurities" and look vulnerable. Bored, privileged b itches.....

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Lmaoo. This dumb ***** says this AS THERE IS A FILTER ON HER VIDEO. 

you’re not the standard of beauty. You look like every other IG model. And clearly a vapid idiot. BRITNEY PLEASE release something... ANYTHING so this isn’t the crap I have to watch on here.

Radar (twirl remix) Idgaf..

Omgodney thank you Britney for answering my prayers and releasing Mood Ring 

OMG that just ruined any joy her music gave me.  I refuse to give these kinds of self centered people attention.

Also...I DID like some of her songs but saw her live at the Life is Beautiful festival and she is so boring live.  No personality.  And can't move.  Go be pretty somewhere else.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block