Madison Beer complaining that she doesn't want to be the standard of beauty

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Where is she, Matty. :imacat:

You haven’t had your milk yet, have you?  I sent that because neither of us know who she is.  So we’re all in this together!

high school musical GIF
When I say we I mean us.

Spoiler

I’ve actually never seen any of the High School Musical movies.  However, this is a BOP!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Mattyj7883 said:

You haven’t had your milk yet have you?  I sent that because neither of us know who she is.  So we’re all in this together!
When I say we I mean us.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :deadbanana:hnngg~ it's a slow day for me. :imacat: and you've never seen any of the HSM films? But why. :idkney:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

shes terrible

alot of the young girls and new gneration look up to her and then say things like "guess i wont eat now" and things of that nature

which is not her fault at all but then she goes on to fully deny getting any plastic surgery and getting mad at young girls for asking

everyone can see a before an after picture

puberty is not capable of putting 1 inch of fat in ur lips madisson 

Lmaoo. This dumb ***** says this AS THERE IS A FILTER ON HER VIDEO. 

you’re not the standard of beauty. You look like every other IG model. And clearly a vapid idiot. BRITNEY PLEASE release something... ANYTHING so this isn’t the crap I have to watch on here.

Radar (twirl remix) Idgaf..

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block